Tf2Ware server?

AgentApple50

Tf2Ware server?

Post by AgentApple50 »

I have recently discovered Tf2Ware after a couple of years, and it is still being updated as of June 2016. I find it fun and many others do as well. Unfortunately some servers are always empty though. Maybe we could try a Tf2Ware server and see how it goes. Just a suggestion though. Since the plugin was revived the gamemode will be completely new for most players. Here is the link.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=243270
Hylie

Re: Tf2Ware server?

Post by Hylie »

I agree. This has lots of potential.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

We used to have a TF2ware server but we shut it down due to it being unpopular.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

SpicyCandy wrote:We used to have a TF2ware server but we shut it down due to it being unpopular.
This. Also at the time people would randomly crash due to missing textures (however that was in 2014)
Last edited by Mitch on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

I like the idea of the mod but I feel like itd have a come and go community since wouldnt take too long for the mod to repeat it self causing players to get bored of playing the same minigames over and over again
ImageImageImage
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Post by Deity of the Mask »

As much as I enjoy Tf2Ware (It is my favorite game style in TF2). I don't think it is wise to make a server for it because there is only 1 server i know of that even gets some regularity, and even then it is only maybe 4-6 people max. I just think it would just be an unfortunate waste of money.

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Mindacos
Veteran

Post by Mindacos »

Deity of the Mask wrote:As much as I enjoy Tf2Ware (It is my favorite game style in TF2). I don't think it is wise to make a server for it because there is only 1 server i know of that even gets some regularity, and even then it is only maybe 4-6 people max. I just think it would just be an unfortunate waste of money.
Pretty much this. Last time we had a TF2Ware server set up, it was hard to enjoy it because it was empty 99% of the time.
As much as I love this gamemode, there are better and more popular gamemodes that could be used for a new server.

fire if you add a gungame server i will personally give you 50 keys when i can
Last edited by Mindacos on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AC/DC Freak
Veteran

Post by AC/DC Freak »

Tf2ware is pretty dead unfortunately, i love the game mode too, but unfortunately not many others do.
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

I actually did find a TF2ware server that was decently popular/populated (had like 17 people on average). But yeah, afaik TF2ware, despite its constant updates, is very come-and-go.
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)