A humble suggestion for the Prophunt server

Abraham
Veteran

Re: A humble suggestion for the Prophunt server

Post by Abraham »

Apologizes for the low hours but past week I thought id have time and energy to play, but was wrong. Especially the past 3days have been insane for that its been what we call a midsummer festival in Finland, and ive been the driving around drunken people for thursday and friday 13hours a day, over a thousand miles while the longest distance was 30miles, and yesterday I simply had no energy to sit down on my ass playing video games after spending 2days in a stinking car. As said before, we do have our real life stuff as well, we're not tied to prophunt like we are tied to our everyday life.

What comes to the whole mod thing, terrible idea. As said before by several admins and regulars, its way too easy to abuse and would leave a stamp on the community for being a "pay for admin" type of server. If you feel like we need more admins, feel free to apply for one.

I understand you being frustrated with the situation of no admins being able to get on, but we cant always help it. Even the few hours that ive been at home while not sleeping past few days, ive had someone over and as unfortuneat as it might sound, saying "Sorry I got to get on TeamFortress 2 for a second" while sharing a bed with someone is a full on bonerkiller for both.
ImageImageImage
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Simply type !report and any of the global admins might answer you. Or make a report on the forums about the rulebreakers and it'll be taken care of.
Much love
Jasmine
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Flamethrower thing is a visual glitch only.

You don't need to report multiple people at once. One report is enough to get a admins attention and get them to come into the server. Once in the server they can deal with all troublemakers before leaving.

We just made a new Global Admin system to help with this issue. Global Admin have Admin on all servers. I think it's the best solution I can think of to help mitigate these issues.
ImageImage