Heavy Vs. Pyro Update Bugs/Glitches

AgentApple50

Heavy Vs. Pyro Update Bugs/Glitches

Post by AgentApple50 »

Freak Fortress:

1. Medics do not get their speed boost when holding out their primary weapon. The amount of speed is like the Overdose, 2% faster per 10% ubercharge, maxing out at 20% faster movement speed.

2. Soldiers do not get mini-crit damage when they airshot the hale.

3. If a Spy is using the cloak and dagger in the pre-round/Arena round, he will be able to use the cloak and dagger in regular VSH rounds.

4. If a Heavy uses the GRU (Gloves of Running Urgently) in the pre-round/Arena round, he will be able to use the GRU without taking 7 hp per second effect during regular VSH rounds.

5. If a soldier or demoman uses the rocket/sticky jumper in pre-round/Arena round, they will be able to use the weapons with their normal stats.

Deathrun:

1. Not really a bug, but demomen don't get their 10% speed boost with the Booties/Bootlegger since you need a shield to get it which is not accessible on deathrun. Would be nice for the stat to be reverted.

Will be updating
Last edited by AgentApple50 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: Heavy Vs. Pyro Update Bugs/Glitches

Post by sambawarkiddo »

I think every class was stunted back to a base speed regardless of loadout/class on Deathrun to level the playing field.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

Spies have access to the cloak and dagger
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
AC/DC Freak
Veteran

Post by AC/DC Freak »

Heavy also wont lose hp with the GRU if he uses it on pre round.