[Dodgeball] Problems with Admins

k45k

Re: [Dodgeball] Problems with Admins

Post by k45k »

Making false claims about my chat log unless it was just the fact that you forgot this is an english only server, unsure? Anyway, not my words first off and when you are calling me a liar I suggest you spell it probably before you start speaking shit out of your mouth. You planned a raid on panda on voice chat, you barked at me for making a scene and me butting in, you gagged me for no reason or "Toxicity" as you would like to call your reasoning. Yet, you were shit talking and telling players to "Fuck off." When you grow up, please re comment thanks
k45k

Post by k45k »

Ignorance is not a fine input, moneys mute was complet garbage with no proof behind it and I have an admin behind me to agree. Second, when there's clear proof that he is an awful admin and you're kissing up to them you're just like kookie and the others to avoid abuse. They let personal opinions get in the way of true judgement and that causes problems. Do your job not what upsets you over the internet especially when you start it.
snipernoob

Post by snipernoob »

Tornado123 wrote:Also read the date on the when you click on the link, then look at my app on disc ff, I apply for admin on panda but got rejected for not being on the server, I then played a lot more on disc then apply later with meoww referral, It is kind of funny, You harass every one on the server then when i told you to stop you then started harssing me, i then gag you for 1 hour. Ultra is the other one you taked to her before making this, Trust me no need to lie, All she does is scream on the mic and tells people to fuck off. MoneyKidKing: They were being extremely disrespectful, and ignoring admins. that is what money said when he was talking about you and K45K, you have many warnings on the server by not just me but money as well, and meoww before she resign. First off anix, just mute people he does like deal with it, and Kookie was calling you out for your rather rudness on the server. https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/582202 i looked at your chats, You have nothing nice to say to anyone. If you feel that way maybe you should not disrespect the admins or ignore any of them, Cause that is all you do. Then you go on to harass people, For what, Fun? I think you are a lier and i think you do not like the fact that i gag you when you were being toxic. I will not say no more i do not want this to be a flame war.
You'll notice that none of these issues happen when Meoww or Jasmine are on the server. I'd like you to think about why this is, and see if it has anything to do with the fact that they don't call people toxic, tell them to shut the fuck up, or tell them they're terrible at dodgeball.
Last edited by snipernoob on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

k45k wrote:TORNADO THAT WASNT EVEN ME ROFL
k45k wrote:Tornado, you just took another players words and said they were mine, absolutely ridicilous please.
Disagreeing with someone is fine, but please keep it professional. That is what separates threads like these, which are helpful and get somewhere, from posts that are just there to insult people
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
UltraLord

Post by UltraLord »

In all honesty and fairness, it is quite true that I do tend to yell a lot. I wont dispute this. However, it seems I am far often the one speaking the minds of some other regular DB players. I yelled "No one gives a fuck", because quite honestly, no one does. I don't go on DB for useless monologues about trading or OTHER SERVERS. Especially the latter because I believe Tornado was the one that told me even saying the words "I really want that server IP" was mutable/gag-able. Alas, here we are, Tornado promoting and spouting off something about Panda.

I don't come on here to hear some squeaky 12 year old constantly mic spam (there's plenty of them) and suck some admin off. I come here to play with Brookeadoodle and Sniper and hit some rockets. If anyone says something remotely stupid, please believe I will call it out.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Am not affiliated with the server nor with this complaint, would just like to point out lack of proof as well as stating that atleast I personally dont see it as an issue if an admin of disc-ff applies for admin on another community as well, there has been a lot of admins and currently is atleast few admins that admin other communities on top of disc-ff, it doesnt mean they wouldnt be "loyal" to us.
ImageImageImage
UltraLord

Post by UltraLord »

hisiglemic wrote:I understand this post does not concern me but I think my input is fine.
All admins you posted here do there job well Tornado and Money are two of my favorite admins to the disc-ff community
I would like to add here that you frequently follow other admins to other servers in order to suck up. You even admitted that you wanted to be good friends with an admin so you could receive admin yourself. You're biased and it shows.
Last edited by UltraLord on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
snipernoob

Post by snipernoob »

THP|Abraham wrote:Am not affiliated with the server nor with this complaint, would just like to point out lack of proof as well as stating that atleast I personally dont see it as an issue if an admin of disc-ff applies for admin on another community as well, there has been a lot of admins and currently is atleast few admins that admin other communities on top of disc-ff, it doesnt mean they wouldnt be "loyal" to us.
That's secondary and far less important than the issue at hand here.
Last edited by snipernoob on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

UltraLord wrote:, Tornado promoting and spouting off something about Panda.

No the guy keep saying stop stealing my rockets, I then reply then go to panda. Cause they have a no stealing rocket rule, I was not promoting nothing. Cause panda is a shit community.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

snipernoob wrote:
THP|Abraham wrote:Am not affiliated with the server nor with this complaint, would just like to point out lack of proof as well as stating that atleast I personally dont see it as an issue if an admin of disc-ff applies for admin on another community as well, there has been a lot of admins and currently is atleast few admins that admin other communities on top of disc-ff, it doesnt mean they wouldnt be "loyal" to us.
That's secondary and far less important than the issue at hand here.
It must be important, Cause if it was not then you would have not post the link.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets