[Dodgeball] Problems with Admins

k45k

Re: [Dodgeball] Problems with Admins

Post by k45k »

Recommending them to another server is alright but specifying to a server that you alone have played a lot on and have applied to be admin doesn't speak well. Second off, you were planning a raid on the panda server on voice chat with everyone. That is unprofessional, and we shouldn't have to get proof with multiple players being a witness.
UltraLord

Post by UltraLord »

Tornado123 wrote:
UltraLord wrote:, Tornado promoting and spouting off something about Panda.

No the guy keep saying stop stealing my rockets, I then reply then go to panda. Cause they have a no stealing rocket rule, I was not promoting nothing. Cause panda is a shit community.
Then why did you apply for admin? If you knew Panda was shit going into the application, why did you apply? Or do you hate it now because you were denied?

If you were going into Panda with the intentions of making 'the server better' then that is fine, but you do the legit opposite in DB.
Last edited by UltraLord on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

k45k wrote:Recommending them to another server is alright but specifying to a server that you alone have played a lot on and have applied to be admin doesn't speak well. Second off, you were planning a raid on the panda server on voice chat with everyone. That is unprofessional, and we shouldn't have to get proof with multiple players being a witness.

i am not planning anything, I believe you got me mix up with Anx and ringer.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

UltraLord wrote:
Tornado123 wrote:

No the guy keep saying stop stealing my rockets, I then reply then go to panda. Cause they have a no stealing rocket rule, I was not promoting nothing. Cause panda is a shit community.
Then why did you apply for admin? If you knew Panda was shit going into the application, why did you apply? Or do you hate it now because you were denied?

If you were going into Panda with the intentions of making 'the server better' then that is fine, but you do the legit opposite in DB.

Cause i apply Months before i applied for disc, i thought it was a good community and i thought i had friends there, But i don't so i came back to disc. I forgot too mention i was denied cause i stop playing there before they review it, I was inactive that is why i was denied, Maybe you should start reading.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

UltraLord wrote:
Tornado123 wrote:

Tornado applying for admin on other servers is not an issue. We have lots of admins that are admin on other servers, in fact, our co owner is admin on a few other servers as well. This isn't really relevant to the current topic and if it keeps going in the direction it is going currently, I'm afraid it will turn into a flame war. So please keep posts on topic and relevant.
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
k45k

Post by k45k »

First off im not confusing anyone for anything. They were discussing it and asked you about it I then said "It would be unprofessional if Tornado as an admin joined in." You then started dicussing ways that It would be hard to get you banned by getting interesting characters in your name so they have a much harder time banning you. Not only were you supporting the idea, you admit that it was discussed but you wont admit you took part in it. Speak up before your lies catch up to you, I have multiple players as witness.
UltraLord

Post by UltraLord »

Tornado123 wrote:
UltraLord wrote:
Tornado123 wrote:

Cause i apply Months before i applied for disc, i thought it was a good community and i thought i had friends there, But i don't so i came back to disc. I forgot too mention i was denied cause i stop playing there before they review it, Is i was inactive that is why i was denied, Maybe you should start reading.
OR you were denied because lack of experience and how unorganized your application was. Believe me, I read.

You were lucky enough for Disc to give you a shot and to me, you blew it. You cannot and should not be an admin because you don't know how too. AND you were lucky enough to have good tutors before you (Almond, Froot, and Meow).
Last edited by UltraLord on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

k45k wrote:First off im not confusing anyone for anything. They were discussing it and asked you about it I then said "It would be unprofessional if Tornado as an admin joined in." You then started dicussing ways that It would be hard to get you banned by getting interesting characters in your name so they have a much harder time banning you. Not only were you supporting the idea, you admit that it was discussed but you wont admit you took part in it. Speak up before your lies catch up to you, I have multiple players as witness.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Please stay on topic, like Sakura asked.

Edit: Sakura this is turning into a flame war.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

Alright as this thread is getting dangerously close to flaming, I'm going to lock it until the issue(s) can be addressed.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Now hear me out before you make a new thread saying that I had no right locking this thread.

It seems here that you mainly have a problem with Tornado and the way he handles things.
I would like you to make a new thread under here: http://disc-ff.com/viewforum.php?f=58
But this time I want only the people INVOLVED discussing here.
The thread is a bit crazy.