Dodgeball Rockets [URGENT]

Cloudboys

Dodgeball Rockets [URGENT]

Post by Cloudboys »

Last night the server was fine, rockets were normal, I get on this morning and you can't even orbit any rockets, they have no curve to them and I can't find a reason for this. I think a server restart might fix it, but I personally have no idea what would do this to the rockets.

EDIT: I'll record a demo to show.

EDIT 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/izdrn67lc5j8n ... s.dem?dl=0

Dropbox link for the demo file.
Last edited by Cloudboys on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danel

Re: Dodgeball Rockets [URGENT]

Post by Danel »

I was here last night too, and this morning they just seem to go straight to the player and past a speed of around 50mph it's near impossible to orbit any rockets. Even when you orbit a rocket under 50mph, it seems to orbit in a hexagon shape, and you can clearly make out straight lines that the rocket is travelling in when it should be curving.
Last edited by Danel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloudboys

Post by Cloudboys »

Teams won't balance either:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... E087E2CAF/ During round.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... F950F4162/ After round.

EDIT: Rockets are also spawning during freeze time.
Last edited by Cloudboys on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waffinz

Post by Waffinz »

I saw the rocket like that this morning (7/12/16). Here is my perspective of the rocket in a youtube video. Basically the rocket doesn't curve like normal. And when you upspike it, it snaps into a straight rocket. When you try to orbit the rocket, it feels like orbiting a 100 mph rocket even if its current speed is 40-50. And once again that random lag occurs from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qIQ6bdbH6c
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

The rocket often gets broken as larger updates are applied to the game. Rest assured Fire will fix the rocket within a day.
This is goodbye.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

This bug happens once in a while on dodgeball, and is fixed with a simple server restart. We don't currently know what causes it, but it's simple to fix once it's restarted. In the future using the report system and reporting it as bugged will let Fire see it, and know that it's broken.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Cloudboys

Post by Cloudboys »

MoneyKidKing wrote:This bug happens once in a while on dodgeball, and is fixed with a simple server restart. We don't currently know what causes it, but it's simple to fix once it's restarted. In the future using the report system and reporting it as bugged will let Fire see it, and know that it's broken.
Didn't know the report system would let me use a server issue, thanks for the heads up!
Last edited by Cloudboys on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

Landooney wrote:
MoneyKidKing wrote:This bug happens once in a while on dodgeball, and is fixed with a simple server restart. We don't currently know what causes it, but it's simple to fix once it's restarted. In the future using the report system and reporting it as bugged will let Fire see it, and know that it's broken.
Didn't know the report system would let me use a server issue, thanks for the heads up!
Yeah this happens all the time, No worries guys.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets