VSH Map Suggestion

Charizard

Re: VSH Map Suggestion

Post by Charizard »

AgentApple50 wrote:http://gamebanana.com/maps/162081

A very nice map with ammo and hp packs spread throughout the map along with a cap point, lake, and some nice engineer spots.
I remember this map and it was one of my favorite maps. This is similar to vsh_RatsSaxy, so I think people will like it too.
Last edited by Charizard on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonite1526
Veteran

Post by jonite1526 »

The maps that were complaint about stalling don't compare to some of the maps we have now, such as tower of redux, wildcanyon, delfino, hakurei shrine.

I think that the listed maps minus partyisland should go under review to be added, right now there are just too few good maps and the good maps that are there get overplayed.
=^-^=
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

Absolute yes on oilrig! Great map, it's very fun and I can imagine it being a great addition. I've never had an issue of stalling on all the times I played on oilrig.
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)
amishbull
Veteran

Post by amishbull »

I think most VSH maps are loaded on both VSH and FF servers. I know there is a seperate thread for FF map suggestions, not sure if VSH have a thread. We've had some of these maps before, like oilrig (2 different versions at least), but most players didn't like it (running in circles), and I think there were some other issues, but can't remember what they were atm.