Freak Fortress 2 boss with popup rage bug

extremelyshortname

Freak Fortress 2 boss with popup rage bug

Post by extremelyshortname »

When a boss rages with a rage covering their entire screen with a picture (take for example hatty or jeff the killer, they both have popups on rage) and you roll Monochromia, the nostalgia effect will remove the popup out of your face and you will see normal. As soon as the popup dissapears, you see normal and Monochromia effect dissapears as if it never happened (the countdown still counts).
I'm not sure what you're going to do about it because it's still a rare roll and getting it is not >that< helpful if in a life-death situation
Mindacos
Veteran

Re: Freak Fortress 2 boss with popup rage bug

Post by Mindacos »

I don't think that's fixable unfortunately, since both bosses and the monochromia roll use the same filter option, one's always going to override the other. Correct me if i'm wrong though.
Pretty sure i've had the opposite happen to me too(roll monochromia, boss with a pop-up rage rages, monochromia is gone).
AgentApple50

Post by AgentApple50 »

This also happens with ubercharge as the uber does give a overlay. However I don't see it as a huge problem and it is kinda nice to have :3
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

As far with my own experiences. It has always happened because of what Mindacos said. Uber would also remove it, it can sometimes be used as an advantage to remove the blind even though others think it as an exploit to remove the blind that way.

Either way, I would assume it isn't something that can be easily fixed.
Image Image
AC/DC Freak
Veteran

Post by AC/DC Freak »

ya this is an unfixable bug i believe, and its really not that big of deal i think. appreciate the info though.