The Current State of Disc FF's Servers (and a possible fix)

Overwatch Trooper 12

The Current State of Disc FF's Servers (and a possible fix)

Post by Overwatch Trooper 12 »

I've heard that there has been a lot of unrest going on in the Deathrun Server. Would anyone like to fill me in on the topic? Perhaps, does anyone in particular have something to say?
Disc [FF] needs YOU! --- ENLIST NOW!
Only together can we stop the Memed Menace that is SKIAL...
MellowJellow

Re: The Current State of Disc FF's Servers (and a possible f

Post by MellowJellow »

Well, In my opinion, yeah. There's been a big set of issues going on. I can say for certain in the DR Server specifically that things have been getting out of hand with the managment. One big issue recently is with a user named " Adam " who has taken quite a bit of power as a regular. He has been taking the rules, rollling them into a tube, and then hitting people with them. Y'know?
Overwatch Trooper 12

No, like what is he doing exactly?
Adam

Post by Adam »

MellowJellow wrote:Well, In my opinion, yeah. There's been a big set of issues going on. I can say for certain in the DR Server specifically that things have been getting out of hand with the managment. One big issue recently is with a user named " Adam " who has taken quite a bit of power as a regular. He has been taking the rules, rollling them into a tube, and then hitting people with them. Y'know?
I've been mentioned, I'll get into the conversation.
You just said that I have been taking the rules too seriously and then when I find people that are rule-breaking I report them into the forums.
You earlier said "You don't really know what is up to the management do you?" how the heck would you know about the management?
You kept arguing on how I was following the rules earlier and then in a sudden you call me a "big issue" Taking rules too seriously is not an issue. You understand wrong. I have a lot to say but I decided to keep this short. Goodbye.
Last edited by Adam on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
MellowJellow

Post by MellowJellow »

Ok for the sake of your case, Banning Him over accidental Exploit is not quite Reasonable. If he did not intend to, as I'm told, then Banning him is rather excessive. And for the record, I don't really need to know the management to notice it's effects on the server. Before you Repute my statemet please read it. It's only considerate. I haven't even begun. :/
Adam

Post by Adam »

MellowJellow wrote:Ok for the sake of your case, Banning Him over accidental Exploit is not quite Reasonable. If he did not intend to, as I'm told, then Banning him is rather excessive. And for the record, I don't really need to know the management to notice it's effects on the server. Before you Repute my statemet please read it. It's only considerate. I haven't even begun. :/
Ehm, another message and thank you for replying. Did you even read the Exploiter Report #2? Read the replies and you'll see that pail replied saying that he warned the rule-breaker that he is exploiting and then he stalled for the rest of the round.
Though I'm not an administrator for you to say "banning him over accidental" I reported the rule-breaking, the admins see what the rule-breaker deserves, ban or warning.
Last edited by Adam on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
MellowJellow

Post by MellowJellow »

Well, In that case, Fine. I admit I didn't have all the info. However my main point didn't really involve you. Noted. I guess for now I can only move onto the rest of my point. It wont involve you.
Overwatch Trooper 12

Either way, from what I've heard, it's a case that is best left for you two to discuss and is why we are leading to an overall solution soon. Anyways, there is another case that I wish to speak personally on and its about a couple of sprays on the server that have been constantly sprayed but haven't had a solution done to them.
Adam

Post by Adam »

MellowJellow wrote:Well, In that case, Fine. I admit I didn't have all the info. However my main point didn't really involve you. Noted. I guess for now I can only move onto the rest of my point. It wont involve you.
thank you.
Overwatch Trooper 12 wrote:Either way, from what I've heard, it's a case that is best left for you two to discuss and is why we are leading to an overall solution soon. Anyways, there is another case that I wish to speak personally on and its about a couple of sprays on the server that have been constantly sprayed but haven't had a solution done to them.
If you're talking about my spray, it's not inappropriate at all, it's rather shocking or disturbing etc.
Last edited by Adam on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
MellowJellow

Post by MellowJellow »

No, Your spray was just aproved. My main point doesn't involve that.