Passive. (And please read it all out.)

Aetreus

Passive. (And please read it all out.)

Post by Aetreus »

Ok, So imagine if your on a idle server, and you are a Blu person for say, and your with some red people, and you are all having fun, then this one red guy kills you, over and over again, and then soon, everyone turns against you, and now you are forced to no longer be friendly, and then your fun is gone! Welp, im here to make probably the 100th forum on a command for friendlies! And hear this one out, i have been thinking of ways to make sure NO ONE can abuse this.

Command: !Passive

Passive will make any of your weapons not able to deal any damage or knockback to then other team, although, you can still take damage from your weapons, and you can fall into the instant kill areas and die. This also means all !RTD options that may cause damage wont work. but for now you can simply do some command that makes it to where if a passive person got toxic, it will say they got it, but it does no damage, so this way, flying will still be able to be there, Not only that, but you cannot goomba stomp.

Once in Passive more, there will be a Icon, or something, all it has to say is something like ON, or OFF that floats on top of their head, unusual effects will go through, and the icon is transparent to unusual effects. And now time to input why this cannot be abused in any way.

So lets say your in passive, and you disable passive, the command will go through, BUT! It will keep you 15 seconds in passive after you do the command, during that time, it will show a logo that may be like T-OFF or T.OFF, meaning Turning OFF, and in the chat, like when it announces what someone got for RTD, it will say they are turning passive off. Not only that, but turning off passive will mean you cannot turn passive back on for one minute in thirty seconds, so there is no way you can turn passive on and off rapidly.

Taunts like the high five will still kill, but still like the WEAPONS Taunt kill will not do anything.

I hope you can approve this, and if there is some how a way to abuse this, please tell me!
Fire
Owner

Re: Passive. (And please read it all out.)

Post by Fire »

This already exists it's called !size and it's for people who have paid for VIP. When you are resized you can't take damage from others and can't do damage to others.

To add a "free" version of this for everyone I also created in Idle #2 and #3 the Castle area which is a Friendly Zone.
ImageImage
Aetreus

Post by Aetreus »

Shouldnt there be an alternative for those who CANT buy VIP?
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Aetreus wrote:Shouldnt there be an alternative for those who CANT buy VIP?
The way I see it is that in order to get special functions, you must pay for them, take it whether it be cars between honda (basic utilitarian) and acura (a glorified advanced honda), you need to pay more. It doesnt affect the way you play, theyre just addons.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Aetreus

Post by Aetreus »

So you have to pay to have fun? Because this feature is to make friendlies still be able to have fun, i respect VIP being bought, but really?! You are gonna make friendlies have to PAY to not have to worrie about jerks?
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Aetreus wrote:So you have to pay to have fun? Because this feature is to make friendlies still be able to have fun, i respect VIP being bought, but really?! You are gonna make friendlies have to PAY to not have to worrie about jerks?
There isnt much fun about VIP, I'll tell you that much. the items glitch constantly and the tails and trails end up being a normality.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Aetreus wrote:So you have to pay to have fun? Because this feature is to make friendlies still be able to have fun, i respect VIP being bought, but really?! You are gonna make friendlies have to PAY to not have to worrie about jerks?
Fire said he made a friendly zone for people who can't pay vip. Why can't you and your friends stay in that friendly zone?
Last edited by Charizard on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neko
Veteran

Post by Neko »

Charizard wrote:
Fire said he made a friendly zone for people who can't pay vip. Why can't you and your friends stay in that friendly zone?
Last edited by Neko on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://github.com/SollyVR
Add me on VRChat: "Solly."
Add me on Steam: linked to my forums website.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

If you have an issue with a specific person targeting you, why not collect demos and report them, or hop over to a different idle server? we have a few of them, fam.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

Aetreus wrote:Shouldnt there be an alternative for those who CANT buy VIP?
Fire wrote:To add a "free" version of this for everyone I also created in Idle #2 and #3 the Castle area which is a Friendly Zone.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.