[Deathrun] Skeleton Model Change

Mitch
Server Admin

Re: [Deathrun] Skeleton Model Change

Post by Mitch »

I will check it out, if I find out how the map works ill push an update to the deathrun mod, is there any other plugins that mess with the Death's visibility?
I also want to implement a dynamic health which will change depending on the alive players (once the death gets hurt then this feature will disable).
I will also look into the soldier damage issue, but i thought I fixed this a long time ago.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Mitch wrote:I will check it out, if I find out how the map works ill push an update to the deathrun mod, is there any other plugins that mess with the Death's visibility?
I also want to implement a dynamic health which will change depending on the alive players (once the death gets hurt then this feature will disable).
I will also look into the soldier damage issue, but i thought I fixed this a long time ago.
To my knowledge, I don't know. You should check with Fire.

I'm totally ok with the rest of the suggestions. It is your mod, after all.
Last edited by Dongle on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

I found that it was an issue with setting the health past the classes Max Health (resulting in the over healed effect). So I fixed that in this next version. Should help with the stalker gamemode.

I should explain the whole health idea, I wont be releasing it in this next version however.
It seems unfair if 1 person gets to the end and the Death still has 1337 HP, however if 14 people get to the end or something 250 (example) health wouldn't be fair either. I'll have to play around with some kind of equation to calculate a fair HP within Max Health.
Last edited by Mitch on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AgentApple50

Post by AgentApple50 »

Sweet, thanks for helping out Mitch :p