Dalek Unplayable

Jamieboi 1989

Dalek Unplayable

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

Dalek needs a major buff. I have not seen him win once since Valve nerfed the Righteous Bisons hitbox size. As you now require a more direct hit with the weapon I feel that Dalek should receive some sort of damage buff. Heck... In the show they obliterate what they hit with their lasers anyway! I have seen even our most experienced boss players fail to win with this boss since that update and if he has ever won since then I most certainly have never seen it. So for these reasons I feel a buff is needed. There are bosses that are hard to win with. Then theres Dalek which you pretty much just dont anymore.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this boss too!
Image Image
Hylie

Re: Dalek Unplayable

Post by Hylie »

Jamieboi 1989 wrote:Dalek needs a major buff. I have not seen him win once since Valve nerfed the Righteous Bisons hitbox size. As you now require a more direct hit with the weapon I feel that Dalek should receive some sort of damage buff. Heck... In the show they obliterate what they hit with their lasers anyway! I have seen even our most experienced boss players fail to win with this boss since that update and if he has ever won since then I most certainly have never seen it. So for these reasons I feel a buff is needed. There are bosses that are hard to win with. Then theres Dalek which you pretty much just dont anymore.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this boss too!
I've seen some regulars straight out dominate with this boss by constantly utilizing the righteous bison on maps with very little sightlines. Otherwise, this boss isn't seen much in action anymore. The boss could probably use a damage buff.
Last edited by Hylie on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.