Charmander Hitbox

Mr Pockets

Charmander Hitbox

Post by Mr Pockets »

Quite frankly the model needs to match here, its impossible to hit this boss most the time unless im going Force a Nature. and with its speed its kinda dumb... i mean its like meat boy with fire.
No, I'm not the Scout Voice Actor.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: Charmander Hitbox

Post by sambawarkiddo »

If I'm not mistaken, most of the time, a hitbox isn't determined by a boss' model. it's determined by the model's class.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

Ok I really hate to put it this way. the hit boxes on some of the bosses have been left the way they are simply because it can be part of the allure and or fun if you look at it from a certain point of view. It makes us learn where it is and how to hit it, if you figure out the model and where the hit box should be then you know where to shoot.
blam

Post by blam »

Having correct hitboxes for Hales such as Charmander would require re-balancing the Hale in my opinion. Imagine how much damage/knockback you would take moving around as Charmander or Meat Boy with a correct hitbox.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

blam wrote:Having correct hitboxes for Hales such as Charmander would require re-balancing the Hale in my opinion. Imagine how much damage/knockback you would take moving around as Charmander or Meat Boy with a correct hitbox.
We could probably just give a knockback reduction and HP buff?
Last edited by Hylie on Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illuse
Veteran

Post by Illuse »

Darkone2e wrote:Ok I really hate to put it this way. the hit boxes on some of the bosses have been left the way they are simply because it can be part of the allure and or fun if you look at it from a certain point of view. It makes us learn where it is and how to hit it, if you figure out the model and where the hit box should be then you know where to shoot.
I agree with this mainly to the fact that for wider hales such as Meat boy, he would easily be blown away due to how wide the guy is. I really don't think the hit box should change, I Have never had a problem sniping them, sure I miss every once and a while but never had a real problem. If he had less knock back and more HP then it could also cause some kind of problem. Would the hale have too much or too little.
"Here's a ref while you suck his furry cock" Idjit