My spy knife reset itself after applying "damage dealt"

SuperXtream500

My spy knife reset itself after applying "damage dealt"

Post by SuperXtream500 »

On the VSH server, I applied a "damage dealt" to my australium knife, which afterwards re-set the weapon to the bare stock (gray weapon). Is this weapon part banned?
HakureiReimu_Husky

Re: My spy knife reset itself after applying "damage dealt"

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

SuperXtream500 wrote:On the VSH server, I applied a "damage dealt" to my australium knife, which afterwards re-set the weapon to the bare stock (gray weapon). Is this weapon part banned?
Adding strange parts resets your states indefinitely.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:
SuperXtream500 wrote:On the VSH server, I applied a "damage dealt" to my australium knife, which afterwards re-set the weapon to the bare stock (gray weapon). Is this weapon part banned?
Adding strange parts resets your states indefinitely.
If you had other kills and strange parts that had things counted on them, it shouldn't affect anything.
Have you checked to see if you have your stats back after restarting tf2?
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

I think you guys misunderstood, what he is saying is he added a strange part to his knife. That strange part being damage dealt. He then connected to the Versus Saxton Hale server and when he would equip his Australium knife, it would then be reverted back to the default knife. He is simply asking if that strange part is allowed. Personally I've never heard of a strange part being banned and/or not allowed. So I'm not sure if that is a glitch or what.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1