[PH SUGGESTION]: remove cyberpunk from the map rotation.

Peridot

[PH SUGGESTION]: remove cyberpunk from the map rotation.

Post by Peridot »

so something i've been noticing recently on the prophunt server is that everytime Cyberpunk shows up on the voting list, everyone immediately begins shouting about how nobody should vote it, or they vote it in as a joke. people always call it the "server killer". i don't see why we should keep Cyberpunk on the server if there's nobody that wants to genuinely play it.
i know some maps have been removed from the lineup recently and i feel like Cyberpunk should be next. thanks in advance for any responses :thumbup:

"H-2-Oh my GOSH!"
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Re: [PH SUGGESTION]: remove cyberpunk from the map rotation.

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

Seconded, but only out of bitterness.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Cyberpunk 2 was a great and fun idea from our former admin Kari. I enjoyed the map as a whole, but I've always felt it can only be played with a completely packed server. Even then, I think I have seen props get weapons maybe twice?
I don't have any reservations against the removal of Cyberpunk 2, as well as considering I am working on improving the original Cyberpunk map.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

As much as I love the map, (I actually really enjoy that map) I honestly think I'm tired of people jokingly nominating it. Especially when the server clearly doesn't have enough people for Cyberpunk. It always ends up being the first option on the list and people mindlessly press the first map nomination just to remove the list out of the way and it gets voted overall killing the server.
Last edited by CorgiBear on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

As much as I personally dislike playing the map, im not sure if we should remove it, its still enjoyed by a lot of players and we could just wait for Samba to finish his remake on original cyber and remove this one once its done.

Still dont have no issue if this one gets removed early, its rarely played and while a lot of people love it, there are more who hate it.
ImageImageImage
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

If Samba's working on the original, I'd agree with the notion of keeping Cyberpunk until his version if finished.

**UPDATE** After playing the updated version of the original cyberpunk, I think we should replace version 2 with Samba's version of the original. It feels like a more playable map.
Last edited by PembrokeWelshCorgi on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....