[FF2/(VSH?)] Is fake AFKing allowed?

Hylie

Re: [FF2/(VSH?)] Is fake AFKing allowed?

Post by Hylie »

Thanks for all the responses, I was just curious because I do know some admins tend to kick the player fairly quickly upon learning they're "afk", so I was just confused as it might lead to some awkward/weird circumstances.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Hylie wrote:Thanks for all the responses, I was just curious because I do know some admins tend to kick the player fairly quickly upon learning they're "afk", so I was just confused as it might lead to some awkward/weird circumstances.
Yeah, it seems the default for the AFKManager is 2 minutes that a player hasn't inputted anything however delaying the round because the player seems to be afk could cause an admin to slay the player or worse.
Last edited by Mitch on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull
Veteran

Post by amishbull »

I don't think there's a rule against it, especially if it's the boss. Some admins might kick you, thinking you're actually afk, but I've seen bosses beat down half way and upon their return decimate the red team, so I rarely kick them until they're dead.

But in my experience, I'd say the majority of the time this strategy fails and the boss gets his ass kicked.