Freak Fortress 2 Easter Bunny

Taliu

Freak Fortress 2 Easter Bunny

Post by Taliu »

I've noticed the sound of the voice lines on the Easter Bunny are really loud. Could we lower the volume on him a bit? I couldn't hear player's talking because of his noise. This could be a problem if people can't hear an admin. So, I would recommend turning him down from 11.
Sir Spookleton
Veteran

Re: Freak Fortress 2 Easter Bunny

Post by Sir Spookleton »

I think the loud volume is a great part of Easter Bunny. And it's the drunk Demo in a bunny suit, of course there's gonna be a lot of noise.

Also, I think they'd type in chat if it's too loud.
Taliu

Post by Taliu »

Sir Spookleton wrote:I think the loud volume is a great part of Easter Bunny. And it's the drunk Demo in a bunny suit, of course there's gonna be a lot of noise.

Also, I think they'd type in chat if it's too loud.
I understand that, but I think he could be a little bit more quiet. On Pool Day, his rage usually kills 3-5 people, at least. This caused a huge amount of ear deafening gibberish.
Last edited by Taliu on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

I will say that trying to speak over the mic just today was interrupted by Easter Bunny's audiospam.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

I don't think any adjustments need to be made to Easter Bunny. He's fine the way he is, at least from my perspective.
ImageImage
Sky Dragon

Post by Sky Dragon »

The problem isn't that he's loud, he says a voice-line every time he kills someone and it would have been fine if his rage wasn't so OP. So you would have a bunch of kills within a second and then he spews a ton of lines that gets clustered into a ball of spam. I suggest not having him say something every time he gets a kill.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

Ok here I go again, in previous posts other parts of the freaks have been brought into question. This is the same thing, just a different item. The sound are there to confuse and even to irritate. That is just another part of this Hale/Freak. Please do take into account this mod was supposed to be this kind of odd and that why we all love it so damn much!! I think that the audio steam that fly's out of the easter bunny can be ear blasting but it never bugs me that much.
Taliu

Post by Taliu »

Darkone2e wrote:Ok here I go again, in previous posts other parts of the freaks have been brought into question. This is the same thing, just a different item. The sound are there to confuse and even to irritate. That is just another part of this Hale/Freak. Please do take into account this mod was supposed to be this kind of odd and that why we all love it so damn much!! I think that the audio steam that fly's out of the easter bunny can be ear blasting but it never bugs me that much.
Well, I didn't mind it, until I realized that it covered up people who were talking. When I missed what people were saying, even with mic volume all the way up, I found I had issues.
Last edited by Taliu on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notjus

Post by notjus »

Taliu wrote:Well, I didn't mind it, until I realized that it covered up people who were talking. When I missed what people were saying, even with mic volume all the way up, I found I had issues.
You can turn off the boss voices, like the music. Easter Bunny isn't the only spammy character, but certainly the most prominent, and that's just how he is. He's a blabbering, Scottish drunkard in a bunny suit, and apparently that gives you special powers. You could always request that whoever said something, repeat what they said, or you could turn off your boss sound cues.
Last edited by notjus on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I go by Get/Here and this is my steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notjus/
amishbull
Veteran

Post by amishbull »

You can also type " voice_overdrive 2 " into the console, which will lower all games sounds whenever someone uses their mic. The number can be changed to raise or lower the effect, but I can't remember which way is up and down, so you'll have to experiment with it.