A couple of suggestions for Sonic (FF2)

FawfulRoach
Veteran

A couple of suggestions for Sonic (FF2)

Post by FawfulRoach »

I understand that since this first suggestion involves models, there will likely need to be some kind of model presented for this. In the meantime, however, I just wish to throw a proposal out there.

Considering that Sonic has invincibility (uber) as his rage, I feel as though it would be appropriate to temporarily change his rage model to Super Sonic, similarly to how Link's model changes to Fierce Deity Link during rage. Considering that invincibility is Super Sonic's main trait, I feel as though this change would make a lot of sense.

My other suggestion is to change Sonic's music to something else, as I am not very fond of his current music. It loops a lot and gets pretty boring to listen to rather quickly.
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hylie

Re: A couple of suggestions for Sonic (FF2)

Post by Hylie »

Considering this is basically a joke boss, I doubt it'd be changed as everything currently in place is rather thematic. Also Super Sonic can fly, if we want to be really accurate. Should we make the Sonic boss a little more serious though, I would really like to see a music change, as there is a lot of nice music that the Sonic franchise has to offer.
Last edited by Hylie on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

Hylie wrote:Also Super Sonic can fly, if we want to be really accurate. Should we make the Sonic boss a little more serious though, I would really like to see a music change, as there is a lot of nice music that the Sonic franchise has to offer.
While it is true that Super Sonic can fly, he doesnt necessary do it all the time, at least to my recollection. When playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles, for instance, you can collect all seven chaos emeralds and become Super Sonic in any level. However, it doesnt give you the ability to fly in those levels from what I remember, so I dont feel like we need to be super acurate with that.

I definitely agree with the music part though. Some of the more modern sonic games, or even sonic 3 for that matter, have some fantastic tracks, that I feel people would enjoy a lot more rather than the already mentioned short loop he has now.
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taliu

Post by Taliu »

I agree with the music, I don't know what the current one is from, or what we can use given the fact most Sonic music is done by bands and is licensed, but if we could change it, we should. Also some indication of his uber would be great... I don't care if it is super sonic, or a force field, but something.