Theme loop errors

Jamieboi 1989

Theme loop errors

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

Ive been noticing theme loop errors for a lot of bosses lately. It skips the first loop by playing the first half a second of it then cuts out. Then plays again normally when the second loop comes around. This will continue to happen for every second loop after the first loop cuts out. The 1st/3rd/5th loops will not play but the starting/2nd/4th loops will play as normal for example. Why this has been happening lately I dont know. Perhaps someone might know the cause? Others have mentioned their getting theme loop errors too.

Bump. No responses to this in quite a while and still no looping themes until the following loop. Someone else must be experiencing this? I cant surely be the only one? Revalidated Cache and removed all sound.cache files and did nothing to fix this. Guess its a config related thing then.
Last edited by Jamieboi 1989 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
AgentApple50

Re: Theme loop errors

Post by AgentApple50 »

Alright, sorry for such a late reply but yes I have been encountering this issue as well.

So far I have seen it only glitch out when it should loop for the Administrator's and Luigi's theme.

This is a client-side bug so only a specific amount of people experience it.

When it happens to me there are no console errors either, hopefully this can be looked into more.
Jamieboi 1989

Re: Theme loop errors

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

Yes you are right that it only effects certain bosses. Ive noticed that too. I would say about half of mine seem to be skipping the loop and only restarting it on the following loop. This I noticed only started to happen after themes for some themeless bosses were added.
Image Image