Suggestion for Dark Pit

2-D

Suggestion for Dark Pit

Post by 2-D »

That he have 3 lives like Bill, Hatty, Krueger
Why he should is because in Kid Icarus Uprising when you face Dark Pit you have to defeat him 3 seperate times in the same chapter
So I feel it'd be closer to his depiction in the original source and that'd be pretty cool!!
Hylie

Re: Suggestion for Dark Pit

Post by Hylie »

2-D wrote:That he have 3 lives like Bill, Hatty, Krueger
Why he should is because in Kid Icarus Uprising when you face Dark Pit you have to defeat him 3 seperate times in the same chapter
So I feel it'd be closer to his depiction in the original source and that'd be pretty cool!!
Noted, will add that to a revamp request to Fire. I forgot about that part.
Last edited by Hylie on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamieboi 1989

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

Heres a further suggestion to add to that as I like the idea. That for the rage he gets the beam on its own without the global scare but for the life loss he gets the global scare. This way he would be more dependable on his bow during a life to deal with buildings than often using global scare to deal with everything plus it would have to make him focus the beam more often than just running at everyone gung ho during a global scare. It would give him a different play style. I also feel this would weaken him up a bit as he is on the strong side at the moment being a top 5 hale.

Would like to hear what you think of this idea too Hylie :-)
Last edited by Jamieboi 1989 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
AgentApple50

Post by AgentApple50 »

If this were to happen that would mean other bosses like Mario and Luigi should get three lives as well. As long as has no affect on life loss like Super Meat Boy im fine with it.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

Jamieboi 1989 wrote:Heres a further suggestion to add to that as I like the idea. That for the rage he gets the beam on its own without the global scare but for the life loss he gets the global scare. This way he would be more dependable on his bow during a life to deal with buildings than often using global scare to deal with everything plus it would have to make him focus the beam more often than just running at everyone gung ho during a global scare. It would give him a different play style. I also feel this would weaken him up a bit as he is on the strong side at the moment being a top 5 hale.

Would like to hear what you think of this idea too Hylie :-)
I am working on a request to change up Dark Pit's mechanics entirely to make it harder to win with him. Thanks for your input though!