[FF2] Improved Boss Information Box

AgentApple50

[FF2] Improved Boss Information Box

Post by AgentApple50 »

Some bosses on freak fortress 2 have either a really outdated information box or have no instructions at all. I would be happy to make some for bosses that need an update to their information box. An example would be Mario and Luigi, their information boxes have no tips or instructions, just one sentence saying "it's me, Mario/Luigi". Let me know if you would accept any changes, thanks.

Updated Information Boxes so far
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jgy74pytuu6dl ... s.txt?dl=0
Last edited by AgentApple50 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Picked

Re: [FF2] Improved Boss Information Box

Post by Picked »

“Instructions unclear, got dick stuck in toaster”
Billy the Doll need a new Info too,he's Information Box show the old Info(the Info when he was still a remake of NinjaSpy)
and Vagineer(Maybe not),Ghostbuster & Slimer,Spyper,Sonic,Gingerbread Man,Femspy
Last edited by Picked on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
^Click it to my Steam profile^
Idjit
Veteran

Post by Idjit »

Best suggestion I could make would be compiling a list of every boss that needs their flavor text changed, and posting it here.

On the topic, I'd also like to see the line stating "Hold SHIFT to Super Jump" changed to "Hold the Right Mouse Button to Super Jump". Holding the right mouse button is far superior to crouching for a Super Jump, and I think it make sense to tell people this right off the bat
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

Idjit wrote:Best suggestion I could make would be compiling a list of every boss that needs their flavor text changed, and posting it here.

On the topic, I'd also like to see the line stating "Hold SHIFT to Super Jump" changed to "Hold the Right Mouse Button to Super Jump". Holding the right mouse button is far superior to crouching for a Super Jump, and I think it make sense to tell people this right off the bat
I would support this change. It is usually quite confusing for new players to figure out how to do the mouse 2 jump sometimes, and I think putting that information in the box would help. And as side note, some hales use their reload key to superjump, since mouse 2 is usually reserved for a secondary weapon of some kind (like gordon's gravity gun). So we should acknowledge that as well.
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AgentApple50

Post by AgentApple50 »

Thanks for the feedback!

I will start creating some updated information boxes and post them on the main suggestion above.
AgentApple50

Post by AgentApple50 »

I have finished some information boxes, you can see them by clicking the link above. If you have any suggestion please let me know, thanks!