Admin Abuse

Bags

Admin Abuse

Post by Bags »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SideOfSoup/
This guy on Prop Hunt is abusing his powers, I have been playing on this server since 2011 and never had any problems with any of the admins, I still haven't since I don't really talk. But there is this moderator or admin by the name soup, which link I posted above that abuses the hell out of his power whenever I see him on. I personally didn't have any problems with him but he causes problem for other people and finds someone new to target whenever I come on. I wish I can have proof of him abusing his powers but he only uses voice chat which I feel like he does so there are no chat logs of him abusing his powers. This is the only time I have ever seen a FF admin actually abuse their power by this degree.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by SpicyCandy »

Bags wrote:I wish I can have proof of him abusing his powers but he only uses voice chat which I feel like he does so there are no chat logs of him abusing his powers.
What kind of abuse are you talking about that only involves the usage of voice chat?
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

First off, its a she, not a he. Second off, I have never. Never. Heard anyone complain about Soup abusing, sure she has done mistakes every once in a while but we're all humans. Also id be curious as well to know how can someone abuse admin powers via only voice chat?

Judging by your chat logs you had an issue with Soup cussing on the server and you tried to tell her admins arent allowed to cuss, id like to see you point out this rule. Admins are people just like others, we arent above anyone, we simply have the power to control the server.

I also dont like how you seemed to threat one of our regulars that you would have him banned.

Your chatlog also shows you being inappropriate and accusing not one, but two admins of admin abuse without any proof what so ever.
Last edited by Abraham on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Soup
Veteran

Post by Soup »

Bags is Arthur Spooner he and his buddy Straight Dave were on the server last night. I believe Arthur was warned for griefing another player and I believe he has 5 warnings but I don't recall for certain. Straight Dave (who has 7 warnings) was perma banned because I banned him less than a month ago (2/20/17) for general rule breaking/constant team switching and he showed up on the server last night. When I realized he was there before the ban was up I perma banned him for punishment evasion.

I follow the rules and enforce the rules of the server appropriately.
Last edited by Soup on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Looking at chatlogs and what other people have been saying, you seem to be quite disrespectful.
Soup does a fine job at being an admin. I have not seen any serious problems with her and her admin abilities.

And admins are allowed to curse.