A New Report Option

SnottierOdin

A New Report Option

Post by SnottierOdin »

This is my suggestion:
On the report system, you want to report that person who's disobeying the rules, but the report your looking for isn't there(or isn't close enough to what your looking for). I'm suggesting if there is an "Other" option, you would be able to TYPE what your reporting, you can even describe what they're doing specifically. The thing is, a few rules can use just one report, (Example: Harassment can be racism,sexism,etc. and Spawn camping (on specific severs) you can also use Harassment. I don't know if it is possible, but 100% of the chances you miss, are 100% chances you don't take. This can also be an option on CS:GO but this mainly for TF2.

Thanks for reading. :grin:
Last edited by SnottierOdin on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not a Tryhard. Just Good. (x10)

I'm Santa Poot on the servers
Spoiler
MoneyKidKing

Re: A New Report Option

Post by MoneyKidKing »

We originally had this as an option when we released it, and decided after a few hours that it was a bad idea. People would input whatever reason they wanted (particularly things that aren't against our rules) or just something random. As I believe reporters (and the rest of the server) should be able to answer any questions shortly after the report was filed, I don't see a reason to make an "other" choice, or to even add more options.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
SnottierOdin

Re: A New Report Option

Post by SnottierOdin »

I should've gone into the "Pros" and "Cons" of this suggestion but, thanks for letting me know!
Not a Tryhard. Just Good. (x10)

I'm Santa Poot on the servers
Spoiler