FF2 Boss Toggle

Sky Dragon

Re: FF2 Boss Toggle

Post by Sky Dragon »

Illuse wrote:I see one problem that could occur, Lets say we got a new hale that is super popular and people are stuck on a different boss pack, so more than half of the players hold there queue points, then you could have possibly the same person as the hale or if its a small server and everyone holds there points then what would happen, the server could glitch due to no one being next. I like the idea but I still think that it could cause problems.
This is not a problem on the other hale server I've played on for 4 years that actually has boss toggle.

Also, I don't know why you guys can't add this option anyways just to test, and then remove it if it turns out to be shit.
Last edited by Sky Dragon on Tue May 16, 2017 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Natsumehack

Post by Natsumehack »

I've been to a different server had this as a option, and the only times it was a problem with the same people being picked over and over as a hale was the time the server was when it was the time of the day when there was a few people playing, about three to five players. It was The same two people over and over. But It's something you get used to, and don't mind after a while.
Illuse wrote:I see one problem that could occur, Lets say we got a new hale that is super popular and people are stuck on a different boss pack, so more than half of the players hold there queue points, then you could have possibly the same person as the hale or if its a small server and everyone holds there points then what would happen, the server could glitch due to no one being next. I like the idea but I still think that it could cause problems.

And Illuse About everyone holding the Queue Points, that did happen before. All it did was kept the server from going to the next round till someone Joined the server that wanted to be hale, or until one of us playing wanted to be the hale. Again Only really happened when it was the Low pop time of the day.
Last edited by Natsumehack on Tue May 23, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Picked

Post by Picked »

CuteCamii wrote:In my opinion there should be a choice to toggle your boss on and off instead of resetting your hale que points I know There is a plugin for this somewhere I think this will be a good idea
There IS a way to keep your points from being bosses and without reset them,
and it was called "JOIN SPECTATOR",
but admins don't like people doing that.

You ARE allow to join spectator on some other FF2 servers,BTW.
Last edited by Picked on Tue May 30, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
^Click it to my Steam profile^