EXPLOIT regarding The Major & Vaccinator[Freak Fortress]

Shamanknight

EXPLOIT regarding The Major & Vaccinator[Freak Fortress]

Post by Shamanknight »

So, yesterday (The 7th) I was playing some medic, and was turned into the decoy from The Major's rage, after it ended there were some slight issues when it re-equipped my items. Namely that my Vaccinator-cum-medigun (as the Vacc is replaced by stock normally) reverted to the vaccinator. below is a screenshot of the strangeness

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =921515928

After doing some testing with Illuse on Server 2, it became apparent that not only was this a functioning Vaccinator (four separate uber charges & damage resistances), it also has a slight, uh, oversight...

It gives an infinite Ubercharge. How infinite? The ubercharge level is frozen and does not decrease. Like at all.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a screen shot of this, Illuse can corroborate on this matter.
Hopefully this issue will be fixed promptly before too many people are aware and grief with it.
Last edited by Shamanknight on Tue May 09, 2017 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Illuse
Veteran

Re: EXPLOIT regarding The Major & Vaccinator[Freak Fortress]

Post by Illuse »

Sorry about the late response to this, but I will go fourth and say that his uber lasted a while and did not seem to end. This could lead to medics delaying rounds or just giving someone permanent uber. However one thing that I found out is that I was able to still hack the uberd medic. The uber is a glitch that I do believe will lead people to try and abuse it, but it does have a weakness. that is the backstab from the major, however I doubt many players know about her being able to hack ubers.
"Here's a ref while you suck his furry cock" Idjit