Post by david jackal »

BLIZZARD- BONK BOY

ORB FIRE- JUMPERS JEEPCAP

BUBBLES- SOLDIER SCOPES

MISTY SKULL - CHARMERS CHAPEW

STORMY THE 13TH HOUR - SCOTSMAN STOVEPIPE

ORBITING PLANETS- CONNISURES CAP

offer me guys
Last edited by david jackal on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The world needs you jak
Jak- lets do this Dax
Dax- ILL HANDLE THIS
Tony :3

Re: SELLING 5 UNUSUALS

Post by Tony :3 »

1700 hours and i cant afford one of them. Im a failure. Id die for that charmers
Last edited by Tony :3 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

@Tony: Yes, also played 1650 hours and can't afford it. But I don't scam anymore. I scammed once, but after that I thought it was enough. Also, it's not a shame? I mean: if he has 5 unusuals with that amount of time, it's probably just scammed.
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

SURE [NL] wrote:@Tony: Yes, also played 1650 hours and can't afford it. But I don't scam anymore. I scammed once, but after that I thought it was enough. Also, it's not a shame? I mean: if he has 5 unusuals with that amount of time, it's probably just scammed.
I thought he did scam, and that's why he's banned from that one server :problem:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

SURE [NL] wrote:Also, it's not a shame? I mean: if he has 5 unusuals with that amount of time, it's probably just scammed.
I really hope you don't think that. Anyone with money can buy unusuals. I bet you could find people with under 500 hours total with unusuals like those. He doesn't even have expensive unusuals.

Here's Mattie!, he has 2,500 hours on the game and currently has the most expensive backpack in the game. Why would someone have to scam for 5 unusuals at 1,400.
Last edited by IAmJim on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
david jackal

Post by david jackal »

SaxAlot wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote:@Tony: Yes, also played 1650 hours and can't afford it. But I don't scam anymore. I scammed once, but after that I thought it was enough. Also, it's not a shame? I mean: if he has 5 unusuals with that amount of time, it's probably just scammed.
I thought he did scam, and that's why he's banned from that one server :problem:
i did not get banned for scamming i proved it my ban appeal and my friend have 1000 hours and he has 20 buds tbh im jealous of my friend
and charmers and stovepipe is not priced yet so my backpack is probably close to
$1200
Last edited by david jackal on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The world needs you jak
Jak- lets do this Dax
Dax- ILL HANDLE THIS
david jackal

Post by david jackal »

also if anyone wants to see my trade history im glad to show it
Last edited by david jackal on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The world needs you jak
Jak- lets do this Dax
Dax- ILL HANDLE THIS
david jackal

Post by david jackal »

IAmJim wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote:Also, it's not a shame? I mean: if he has 5 unusuals with that amount of time, it's probably just scammed.
I really hope you don't think that. Anyone with money can buy unusuals. I bet you could find people with under 500 hours total with unusuals like those. He doesn't even have expensive unusuals.

Here's Mattie!, he has 2,500 hours on the game and currently has the most expensive backpack in the game. Why would someone have to scam for 5 unusuals at 1,400.
also my charmer B/O is 9 buds
and the stovepipe is 7 buds
The world needs you jak
Jak- lets do this Dax
Dax- ILL HANDLE THIS