Duped VS Dirty

Drewski
Veteran

Duped VS Dirty

Post by Drewski »

Ok let's say the impossible happens...Someone offers you a Free Unusual with a Mid tier effect.

However, You'd have to to make choice...Have a Duped Version of it, or, Have it Dirty.

My choice will be duped. Why? Well in game, No one can really tell if it's duped or not...The only way someone is gonna find out is if that person is actually wanting to give you a offer on it Or They just have to much time and want to see if every unusual they may see is duped or not.

What will your choice be?
Last edited by Drewski on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
Mindacos
Veteran

Re: Duped VS Dirty

Post by Mindacos »

What do you exactly mean by dirty? I've only seen the term being used for uncraftable stuff and as far as I can tell uncraftable unusuals don't exist.
Last edited by Mindacos on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Mindacos wrote:What do you exactly mean by dirty? I've only seen the term being used for uncraftable stuff and as far as I can tell uncraftable unusuals don't exist.
I mean "Gifted" To where it says it's been gifted form another player to another player.
Last edited by Drewski on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
West

Post by West »

George Zimmerman wrote:
Mindacos wrote:What do you exactly mean by dirty? I've only seen the term being used for uncraftable stuff and as far as I can tell uncraftable unusuals don't exist.
I mean "Gifted" To where it says it's been gifted form another player to another player.
Only a fool would want a gifted unusual over a duped one. Duped only really affects the value if the unusual is high tier, whereas gifted will always bring the price down

Edit: An exception to this however is if the unusual is signed, in which case it might have special value to certain people. I used to own a PE Defiant Spartan which was signed by Mattie, something that I thought was quite unique (and indeed it was).
Last edited by West on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

I'd take a dirty, sell it on the market, and buy a none dirty using the money I got