Is it worth having an Aussie?

EngiDesu

Is it worth having an Aussie?

Post by EngiDesu »

Because I managed to snag this little bad boy on my second tour of duty:
Last edited by EngiDesu on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Engi Desu ★ Owner of WrenchRekt Server Group ☆ Too Sassy For You
Drewski
Veteran

Re: Is it worth having an Aussie?

Post by Drewski »

EngiDesu wrote:Because I managed to snag this little bad boy on my Second tour of duty:
You've just got one of the best Aussies you can get...and on your 2nd tour....And I'm on my 15th and still nothing.
Last edited by Drewski on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
West

Post by West »

George Zimmerman wrote:
EngiDesu wrote:Because I managed to snag this little bad boy on my Second tour of duty:
You've just got one of the best Aussies you can get...and on your 2nd tour....And I'm on my 15th and still nothing.
Lol no. Over half of the rest of the australium weapons are better to have than the force a nature.

Anyways that's pretty lucky to get one as a drop on your second tour. Imo the only aussies that are worth having are the top tier ones, like the sniper and rocket launcher. If you find that you use this weapon a lot though, then I would keep it. If you try to sell it then you'll probably end up keeping it for a long time regardless, since there are loads of them on outpost.
Last edited by West on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
EngiDesu

Post by EngiDesu »

West wrote:
George Zimmerman wrote:
Lol no. Over half of the rest of the australium weapons are better to have than the force a nature.

Anyways that's pretty lucky to get one as a drop on your second tour. Imo the only aussies that are worth having are the top tier ones, like the sniper and rocket launcher. If you find that you use this weapon a lot though, then I would keep it. If you try to sell it then you'll probably end up keeping it for a long time regardless, since there are loads of them on outpost.
Yeah. This is one of the low-mid-tier Australium Weapons.

I'm going to try it out for a while and see if I can get used to being a Force-A-Nature Scout again; however, it has been a very long time since I played with a set-up like that. I'm only going to give it a run for about two weeks or so, but if it doesn't grow onto me or anything, then I may cash it in for an Unusual or something. It's a good weapon, but Australiums are more of a cosmetic mark-up for weapons.

And it is very lucky to grab one within' two run. AttackingLizard grabbed an Australium Grenade Launcher from his third tour (we ran another tour immediately afterwards) and he was extremely happy for it. If any Australium I dare perhaps want to keep for the heresay of good use and personal use, it would either be the Grenade Launcher, Medi Gun, Black Box, Rocket Launcher, Wrench, and/or Stickybomb Launcher. Every other weapon would be up for debate, but half of them would probably get tossed for either an Unusual or Pure.
Last edited by EngiDesu on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Slashking996

Post by Slashking996 »

To be honest, most of the aussies aren't really worth bragging about. However, if you get the-

-Sniper Rifle
-Scattergun
-Medi Gun

Then well you have some serious bragging rights since most are just simple earbud or 1.5. I should know since im only missing the damn media gun. lol. Anyways after 246 tours its fair to say that you have a nice mid tier aussie
Last edited by Slashking996 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I really wish i knew how to use technology...
MartijnV
Veteran

Post by MartijnV »

I wish that i got an Aussie...
Last edited by MartijnV on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salute !

===========================================================

i am a former Admin on our former DeathRun server.

My Steam Community profile, click the picture to go to it:

Also i have terms:
+Festive/-Festive means Referral confirmed/declined
Haku*
Veteran

Post by Haku* »

A part of my dream spy set is an aussie knife and amby. Trying to trade up to achieve it but i'm not nearly done yet. :p
Last edited by Haku* on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clicking the image above brings you to my profile. Technology, right?
Have a great day!
EngiDesu

Post by EngiDesu »

Haku* wrote:A part of my dream spy set is an aussie knife and amby. Trying to trade up to achieve it but i'm not nearly done yet. :p
Just take me along with your MvMs. I'm apparently a lucky charm for Sweet boxes.
Last edited by EngiDesu on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MartijnV
Veteran

Post by MartijnV »

EngiDesu wrote:
Haku* wrote:A part of my dream spy set is an aussie knife and amby. Trying to trade up to achieve it but i'm not nearly done yet. :p
Just take me along with your MvMs. I'm apparently a lucky charm for Sweet boxes.
If that is true, invite me also sometimes ;)
Salute !

===========================================================

i am a former Admin on our former DeathRun server.

My Steam Community profile, click the picture to go to it:

Also i have terms:
+Festive/-Festive means Referral confirmed/declined