Duped unusuals

Improv
Veteran

Duped unusuals

Post by Improv »

What is it with people who don't want to buy duped unusual's / want to buy them for left.

Like the only time an unusual is shown duped is when u check on bp.tf, it doesn't show up when your inspect the item unlike gifted items so i don't get what the problem is.

How will i ever sell my blizzardy storm softcap
Last edited by Improv on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former Saxton Hale/Trade admin, Full time weaboo
Mindacos
Veteran

Re: Duped unusuals

Post by Mindacos »

It's just another excuse to jew people more on their trade agreement. Most people are afraid of this happening so they rather avoid duped unusuals.
I'm fine with them personally, two of my endgame hats are duped in fact.
Last edited by Mindacos on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Eh I'm not really a big fan of duped unusals. Because when I buy one I want it to be pure, straight form a unbox. I don't care about how many previous owners it had, just as long as it's pure. I mean if you work for your TF2 Funds and buy stuff form tf2 From a IRL job, Don't you just want it to be pure and not something fake?
Last edited by Drewski on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

At least they're easier to sell than robos. I had a disco beatdown titanium tyrolean that took 3 months to sell :/
Last edited by White Sedan on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Improv
Veteran

Post by Improv »

White Sedan wrote:At least they're easier to sell than robos. I had a disco beatdown titanium tyrolean that took 3 months to sell :/
well it was 3rd gen and a robo

double trouble
Last edited by Improv on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Improv
Veteran

Post by Improv »

Drewski wrote:Eh I'm really a big fan of duped unusals. Because when I buy one I want it to be pure, straight form a unbox. I don't care about how many previous owners it had, just as long as it's pure. I mean if you work for your TF2 Funds and buy stuff form tf2 form a IRL job, Don't you just want it to be pure and not something fake?
if its a hat im keeping i want it to be pure and unboxed but if im looking to make profit and resell the hat, the resell value shouldn't change because its duped, its not like back in the day were tf2 deleted duped hats. nothing will happen if your hat is duped. and not all hats are duped from gliching or exploiting, it could be steam support getting you items back from being scammed or phished

but then again imo
Last edited by Improv on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

The people who pay large amounts of real cash for hats don't want duped ones, that is the only reason it matters.
Last edited by Fire on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Drewski wrote:Eh I'm not really a big fan of duped unusals. Because when I buy one I want it to be pure, straight form a unbox. I don't care about how many previous owners it had, just as long as it's pure. I mean if you work for your TF2 Funds and buy stuff form tf2 form a IRL job, Don't you just want it to be pure and not something fake?
Is the word "from" not in your fucking vocabulary?
Last edited by DutchKitty on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

DutchKitty wrote:
Drewski wrote:Eh I'm not really a big fan of duped unusals. Because when I buy one I want it to be pure, straight form a unbox. I don't care about how many previous owners it had, just as long as it's pure. I mean if you work for your TF2 Funds and buy stuff form tf2 form a IRL job, Don't you just want it to be pure and not something fake?
Is the word "from" not in your fucking vocabulary?
I'm guessing autocorrect since he doesnt have access to his computer. Is it really something to be bothered by though? I envy the people that can put this much energy in to hating on people's spelling.
Last edited by Jasmine on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Much love
Jasmine
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Umm yeah it's pretty bothering that it's spelled incorrectly in every single one of his posts
Last edited by DutchKitty on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.