The Admin Abuse of AmishBull

BaconSalad

Re: The Admin Abuse of AmishBull

Post by BaconSalad »

Ive actually mized the names up, this was actually by someone else, not you, but still doesnt justify waht he said
Last edited by BaconSalad on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaconSalad

Post by BaconSalad »

I will be going asleep, so you guys can talk to each other and discuss about certain stuff
Last edited by BaconSalad on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull
Veteran

Post by amishbull »

i told you that you were talking too much....i told you real nice....you proceeded to call me a douche bag and wave your freedom of speech rant in my face... i told u i was an admin...you told me you didnt care and again called me a douche bag...i told you you needed to stfu!.....you didnt.... maybe you didnt see the other players saying you were about to get in big trouble....you seem to only see and hear what you want...i didnt call anybody retarded...i said that guy was talking like he was retarded and it wasnt funny....i'm tired of people acting like total azzholes...youre lucky i was so lenient with you...not going to waste any more time on you...you come back tomorrow and you better act like a perfect gentleman
Last edited by amishbull on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Okay.. Sooo...
BaconSalad wrote:yes i read the forums cuz i needed mroe proof if i was gonna win this
This isn't a game about winning or losing here. This is about serious business. Sure, you are trying to defend yourself here, but that doesn't mean you will "win" your unban or so..

Back to this appeal: I am worried about you, Bacon.. And I need to admit that Amish IS right with saying:
amishbull wrote:i told you that you were talking too much....
AND
amishbull wrote:you come back tomorrow and you better act like a perfect gentleman
Listen, okay.. You will probably remember me (as -[FF-A]- Mr. Dubstab A) together with Faiithe. Faiithe told you also AT LEAST 3 times to calm down with taking the mic every second. You said 1 time: "Okay", but ignored this even though. I also told you a couple times to finally shut your mouth for a second, because I also was getting annoyed by it, but just completely ignored me. After all you left and a couple people said like: "Is he gone? Finally!". I feel that you should have listened to all the warnings you have had in the past with us and the warnings Shewn/Amishbull have given you.

I agree that the ban should stay.
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

SURE [NL] wrote:Okay.. Sooo...
BaconSalad wrote:yes i read the forums cuz i needed mroe proof if i was gonna win this
This isn't a game about winning or losing here. This is a game about serious business. Sure, you are trying to defend yourself here, but that doesn't mean you will "win" your unban or so..

Back to this appeal: I am worried about you, Bacon.. And I need to admit that Amish IS right with saying:
amishbull wrote:i told you that you were talking too much....
AND
amishbull wrote:you come back tomorrow and you better act like a perfect gentleman
Listen, okay.. You will probably remember me (as -[FF-A]- Mr. Dubstab A) together with Faiithe. Faiithe told you also AT LEAST 3 times to calm down with taking the mic every second. You said 1 time: "Okay", but ignored this even though. I also told you a couple times to finally shut your mouth for a second, because I also was getting annoyed by it, but just completely ignored me. After all you left and a couple people said like: "Is he gone? Finally!". I feel that you should have listened to all the warnings you have had in the past with us and the warnings Shewn/Amishbull have given you.

I agree that the ban should stay.

Wait...why am I part of this? I don't even know this person
Last edited by Faiithe on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

ok well here are the facts:

1. you were spamming the mic
2. you were disrespectful to the admin(s)
3. you were muted
4. you somehow bypassed the mute punishment
5. you logged in and started chatting non stop again
6. I asked you to slow down
7. you told me I was wrong for asking
8. you started in on Amish and would not let up on your mic
9. Amish Banned you for 1 day as I was in the process of re-applying the mute
10 your ban will expire in just a few hours

I would suggest that in the future you understand that the microphone is a tool to communicate to others playing and not a toy in much to amuse yourself at the cost of 20+ others. I would continue in advising you, that once warned, you understand that continually flooding the entire server with a rant will only expedite you being re-muted, or otherwise corrected. The servers are here for the enjoyment of everyone, not just you... If you respect that fact, I am sure you will be welcomed into the communities with open arms. Server 3 is very diverse and we all have fun while I am on, you are more than welcome there anytime as long as you are familiar and abide by the rules put into place. I wish you all the best.
Last edited by Shewnn on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BaconSalad

Post by BaconSalad »

:/, ok admins, if you were there in my shoes and actually heard every single thing he said Amish never Warned me, UNLESS warning someone is by Yelling at the mic nonstop constitenly, dubstap, i dont care about what the others say about me, all i care is how amish reacted, Like jesus, he litteraly yelling at me like i was right in front of him, You guys need to understand that because you guys are admins all you need to do is lie and everyone would listen to him and not even give the guy (Me) a chance to defende myself, Amish i am actually acting more mature than you, Saying shut the fuck up and exploiting that your an admin was not even close to responsible, Shewn.....this is about your admins not about me, if an admin like him did this again it would just ruin the gameplay of the player, So after reading all of your comments it seems you havnt read a single sentence i made only read parts of it, this is exactly what im talking about admins, your not giving the people a chance to defend themselves you obviously are defendign and are not listening to the full story of the person having the issue, It seems you guys are aslo disrespecting a guest who was told to come here and atleast try to do something about, I may not have enough proof, but i atleast am trying hard enough...
Last edited by BaconSalad on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaconSalad

Post by BaconSalad »

Shewnn, i was only talking to the other players You know actually having fun, the only thing YOU told me was, "Hey bacon werent you muted?" and i said yes and told you the story about amish then just a few seconds after Just banned me, did you even really listen to the story i told about amish and what he did? i never was dissing him, i was only telling you what happened and befor you say something like "You never told me what he done" because i did, the way amish reacted was not even admin like
Last edited by BaconSalad on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

BaconSalad wrote:You guys need to understand that because you guys are admins all you need to do is lie and everyone would listen to him and not even give the guy (Me) a chance to defende myself
I'm not sure if you include me by saying this, because I am not an admin. I have applied, even though I am considering to take withdraw my application. Though, this is not about being a liar or not. Again:
SURE [NL] wrote:This is about serious business.
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

BaconSalad wrote:Shewnn, i was only talking to the other players You know actually having fun, the only thing YOU told me was, "Hey bacon werent you muted?" and i said yes and told you the story about amish then just a few seconds after Just banned me, did you even really listen to the story i told about amish and what he did? i never was dissing him, i was only telling you what happened and befor you say something like "You never told me what he done" because i did, the way amish reacted was not even admin like
I asked, you answered... You continued, I warned, you were about to be muted by me... you were banned...
Last edited by Shewnn on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.