Admin needs to get a Warning

Hyper NiceguY

Admin needs to get a Warning

Post by Hyper NiceguY »

[LIPDIK] hisiglemic [FF'A] Muted Wirt for Screaming on mic, this part was normal BANNING him was not. He banned him for arguing with an admin, This is not ok. He also muted me for Quoting/singing a part of a song, Then he said no wispering I know "Admins word is final." But he took it too far! :!:
HakureiReimu_Husky

Re: Admin needs to get a Warning

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

I wish I didn't have to resign, all of this would be under control. I will speak with him personally about this matter.
This is goodbye.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Having spoken with him and checking sourcebans he had evaded punishment using name changed to avoid a silence and communicating. That is a proper reason to ban. Requesting lock.

Edit his ban on sourcebans says disconnecting to evade punishment.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
This is goodbye.
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

Wirt instantly left as soon as he found out he was gonna be gagged which is evading punishment which resulted in a 3 day ban I am also requesting a lock
one day I will meet Gaben
HakureiReimu_Husky

Thank you for your concern, I have spoken with hisiglemic and cleared everything up.
This is goodbye.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Request to be moved to the Reports/Disputes thread.

Second, please follow the given format > http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285
ImageImage
HakureiReimu_Husky

This wasn't so much so a dispute or a report as it was a complaint against Hisiglemic in my eyes and it's been cleared up. If it requires more attention in your eyes I will further your notion.
This is goodbye.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:This wasn't so much so a dispute or a report as it was a complaint against Hisiglemic in my eyes and it's been cleared up. If it requires more attention in your eyes I will further your notion.
Technically complaining about an admin is reporting, so it needs to be moved to the correct sub-forum.

Unless you are directly involved in the situation, are a witness, or are helping fix the reporter's format, do not make unnecessary comments.
Last edited by Dongle on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Please make a new report with the correct format: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285