Permanent Ban Appeal from 5 Years Ago

PlantKiller

Permanent Ban Appeal from 5 Years Ago

Post by PlantKiller »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076736297/
Your Steam ID: 76561198076736297

Which Admin Punished You: Varple (No longer an admin if I remember)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban (Perma)
Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress #2 74.91.113.65:27017 (No longer available as it seems)

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Quick switching

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: This was my first ever ban on the Disc-FF community. I used to be a very active player on the servers and wasn't really a trouble maker. I remember reading about the rule, but didn't know exactly what it meant until Varple pointed it out after I used it and beaned me. (If I recall the rule though, it said the usage of quick switching will evoke a large punishment or something like that) Still, I understand that I used an oopsie and deserved a punishment, but a perma for it was a little much for doing it ONE time. (Plus the fact I used it against an AFK Painis Cupcake) It's like hacking or being racist/discriminating type of punishment for something that could have been addressed pretty easily w/o a perma.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: It's been 5 years now since the ban. I remember making a previous appeal possibly a year or two ago but I think I got a reply 2 days after I posted about the admin no longer existing and never got another one, so I gave up on it. But here I am, again, asking to play on the servers. I was ignorant about that rule at the time, but now I know. Plus, as I said before, I never really was a trouble maker. My record had no other ban until that point. I just want to play the servers again.

Edit: I found my previous appeal, seems like it just ended on "Under Review".
Last edited by PlantKiller on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal from 5 Years Ago

Post by Fire »

I messaged Varple to get his opinion on the matter. If I don't hear back from him by next week I will unban you. Message me on my profile or on Discord if I forgot to reply back to this.
ImageImage
MoneyKidKing

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal from 5 Years Ago

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I am very sorry for having blanked on your first appeal. Ban has been lifted.

Appeal accepted. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler