Abusive Admin

Explodingpuppet

Abusive Admin

Post by Explodingpuppet »

There is an admin on a disc trade and fun server who is abusing his powers. His name is currently King Sombra. He places a permenent mute on my friends and I when we use of inside joke of saying salt and being salty. The other players of the server find it funny and join in usually. King Sombra says its annoying to the players and mutes of and threatened to ban us for a week next time I say salt. I find it very troubling that just because an admin gets annoyed by someone saying something and kicks, bans, mutes, and gags us. He is the only player that is annoyed by this, the other admins don't care about it and look over it. Breezier even said he thought it was kind of funny. I think it is very immature of him to get so easily annoyed and since immaturity is on of your requirements to be an admin I was wondering if your could do something about him.

Much love and thanks,
Explodingpuppet
Last edited by Explodingpuppet on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Re: Abusive Admin

Post by Breezier »

I'll remove your mute once I get on, but I do hear about you and your friend constantly going on with this "joke". Although I found it humorous, first time that is, you can't keep spamming it constantly. I'll let him perma mute you again if this happens once more. Not abuse.
Last edited by Breezier on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
FriedButtsForSale

Post by FriedButtsForSale »

May you also remove the mute from me too? He constantly mutes me along with Puppet.

~Fried Butts For Sale
Last edited by FriedButtsForSale on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

I talked to Sombra about this actually. Apparently people kept joining and spamming the chat with "Salt", hed mute them/silence and they leave and come back. He got really annoyed last night and said he would temp ban soon. Thats his side of the story if i understood right
Last edited by Tony :3 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
FriedButtsForSale

Post by FriedButtsForSale »

But I don't understand why he needs to mute/ban people just fro playing along with a joke.
Last edited by FriedButtsForSale on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

Its not the joke, its the spam in the chat i think.