Disrespectful Admin on TF2

Breezier

Re: Disrespectful Admin on TF2

Post by Breezier »

This is probably the most confusing dispute I've seen in my days, considering there's no complete evidence I can go by. If you bought perma noclip awhile back, I put noclipping for sales off completely, so basically, you're out of luck if you purchased perma noclip. Why am I not allowing this now? For the fact that I never made an motd notice saying it was ok from the get go. I didn't really mind single noclips, but they get out of hand, so I put a stop to it. You say he scammed someone out of a big country, but I don't see proof of it, so I can't do anything about that.
Last edited by Breezier on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Explodingpuppet

Post by Explodingpuppet »

I remember you saying there was not going to be any more no clip. I was on at the moment but after that I remember Alex and Frontier I believe it was, still sold it and they said that you didn't acutally ban selling it, you said that if they lost admin that they would have to pay the people back.
Last edited by Explodingpuppet on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

^ This ^ Shows that he toggled noclip on himself, not anyone else. Unless you have proof that he toggled noclip on SOMEONE ELSE, I can't do anything about it, knowing that I'm not taking someone's word for it that I don't really even know. The only time I would be for it without evidence would be when a topadmin, like phantom, fire, etc (although phantom doesnt really play tf2, or is a topadmin on tf2, this is just an example); tells me what happened, or some other reputable admin that I can trust their word on.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.