Trouble Makers on Saxton Hale

Doctor

Trouble Makers on Saxton Hale

Post by Doctor »

Server: -{DISC}- 24/7 Saxton Hale! | !scrapbot | -[FF]-
Server IP: 74.91.113.65:27015
Time: About 1pm, Pacific Time
Admins Present: None. I've yet to find a handy Admins By Server list (since admins don't have powers across all servers), so I couldn't find who to contact.
Offenders:
"Clearsky Innerfield" STEAM_0:0:29304396

"Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful" STEAM_0:0:19609615 , This player was also known as Hugefaggot McPhee

Both players were micspamming incessantly, and would target a random person in the server to verbally abuse them over mic. For instance, while on Harukei Shrine or whatever, McPhee (as Saxton) killed a regular of the server -The Bird-, and both players began micspamming, yelling "I've always hated you, you're a worthless shitbag, you ignorant fucktard." or things to that effect. When I respectfully asked them to stop spamming and abusing other players, they turned their attention to me. When I warned them that I could get an admin in server if they continued, they only redoubled their efforts. I was able to call in Orko, who seems to have some power in the Saxton Hale server.

It's hard to enjoy playing on a server when players such as these are present. It's also incredibly hard to find an admin that has powers in the Hale server, unless they happen to be there at the same time.
Last edited by Doctor on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IAreHAze

Re: Trouble Makers on Saxton Hale

Post by IAreHAze »

i agree completly, they were also badmouthing ORKO while he was trying to dispute the problem, calling him the 'N' word, and saying he was a piece of shit admin which i strongly disagree, ORKO is the only ADMIN i've seen on the server in my time of playing on the server
This is by far my favorite server, i can never get enough of it, i enjoy the people i play with, doctor, ORKO, Dobber, LittleTrust, the soldier, and anyone else i missed
but when people like them come in causing trouble, it makes me mad and not wanting to play anymore...

it would be nice if we can get a ban on these 2 players so we can keep the server clean and fun
sincerly IAreHaze
Last edited by IAreHAze on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Trouble Makers on Saxton Hale

Post by Fire »

Both players have been banned for 1 week due to multiple reports of misconduct.
ImageImage