Possible Unnecessary ban/abusive Administrator

Si Robertson

Possible Unnecessary ban/abusive Administrator

Post by Si Robertson »

After returning for an idling adventure I saw Admin Mr.DelDongo noclip tot he skybox area. Knowing the pathway i decided to go up and jokingly hit him with my frying pan. After one pan too many he dies but then upon respawn I find myself staring into the grim message of "You have been banned from the server contact disc-ff forums." After this adventure i am here to ask for my ban to be repealled on my favorite server.Keep in mind that prior to the ban i was given no verbal or written notice of a possible ban action not even a kick was isssued. If the proper authority could handle this that would be swell
-sincerely Private SnoBall. :problem:
Last edited by Si Robertson on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr.DelDongo

Re: Possible Unnecessary ban/abusive Administrator

Post by Mr.DelDongo »

He was banned due to annoying me constantly as stated in the ban notes, drama should not be needed on this subject. The ban is temp if it was a perma-ban that would be a much different matter. If there are any more questions feel free to ask alex91923 a trusted player on the server during the two hour ban feel free to add him and ask any questions http://steamcommunity.com/id/alex91923
Last edited by Mr.DelDongo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Irufort

Post by Irufort »

you should not ban people due to reasons of being annoyed or something like that, I suggest you give them warning first and then kick them or ban them IF they got too far..
Last edited by Irufort on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
" I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End"
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

If player is annoying in mic/chat, you use !mute/!gag/ or !silence.
Last edited by Breezier on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Banning or kicking someone for annoying you by killing you is pretty lame, come on! :roll: If it bothers you that much, idle or 'friendly' play somewhere else. :!: Unlike the other people on the server you actually have the power to get away from the person, don't try to play God when you're there to help when there's a real problem. :problem:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~