Report on Admin

Slashking996

Report on Admin

Post by Slashking996 »

Aggressive and excessive abuse from the newest Admin SaxAlot is unappreciated from multiple players and idlers, he hasn't put any contribution to the server overall. Listed below are some of the following witnesses-

-Slash and Heather
-SpicyCandy
-goinundercover/ɹǝʌoɔɹǝpunuıob
-Yellykins
-HipsterDiglet
-Sanethein
-He doesnt even lift
--]RC[-ZERO™
-Kawaiibox

If there are any further questions or info you require please contact one of the members listed

Reasons for report are below-

-Verbal abuse towards fellow players
-No attending to spawn campers
-Seemingly encouraging arguments
Last edited by Slashking996 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
I really wish i knew how to use technology...
SaxAlot

Re: Report on Admin

Post by SaxAlot »

Hey Slash, I see that you've got an issue with me from when I previously asked a player to stay out of the middle of the spawns (to prevent spawncamping), who decided to make up his own smart wee rules to excuse him for being there. These smart wee remarks were said to me over the microphone to which I replied "Don't be a smart a$$" in the chat box *(Note those $ signs stand for the letters S). Knowing this game is rated 13+ I'm sorry for my language being O.T.T . Also, if i wasn't being a good enough help to prevent spawncampers, I am just a new admin, and i'm still learning the commands. I'm still trying my best to be of help contribute to this server. If you have something you want to discuss with me, please add me on steam and I will happily sort out any issues with you. :)
Last edited by SaxAlot on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Slashking996

Post by Slashking996 »

If what your saying was true than there wouldn't be a problem, especially the fight with Spicy i have fully recorded and saved in a word document, this also includes your "proposal" plan to Spicy about saying the reason you refuse to talk on the microphone (which is a major requirement for any an all admins) for giving you the names of all the people that have witnessed the abuse you have caused, and the other issue about being a new admin isn't a really good excuse since you are letting spicy, crazy, and deldongo do all the work while you remain idle, or just sit in the spawn trying to trade random items.

You became an admin for a reason, now fulfill it instead of enjoying the perks.
Last edited by Slashking996 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Sax is a new admin so don't expect him to be an expert admin. When i was new i had many people wanting to falsely accuse me of stuff i didn't even do. I also made some mistakes when i was new. So what i'm saying is give sax some time to get used to being a server admin.
Last edited by Crazy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slashking996

Post by Slashking996 »

There is still no reason for admin abuse towards other players and admins
Last edited by Slashking996 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Look, Slash, that was a 'fight' between me and Spicy as 'friends' not admins, we both became admin that exact day. My "proposal" was that i shall tell him why i DISLIKE talking on the microphone, if i must i will talk. Abuse? (You're as bad as a jealous ex-girlfriend *lol!*) I haven't been sitting at the spawn trading random items, i was specifically looking for Keys. wh4t? w0t r keyz lolz'. Come on, Slash. If you're trying to harass me for being afk or selling on the Trade/Idle server you can do better that. Also, i asked one of your "witnesses" if they had agreed to have their name on there and they said no. Stop making up your own stories and lists of whatever you feel like.

*Feel free to add me on steam if there's anymore you wanted to discuss :) *

*Supporters for the SaxAlot's random witness list*

-Barack Obama
-Grumpy Cat
-Beyonce
-YMCMB
-Barry Manilow
-I'll just throw in my own name
-Nicki Minaj's Butt
Last edited by SaxAlot on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

If you have a demo or chat logs I would like to see it.
Last edited by Fire on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Slashking996

Post by Slashking996 »

Never tell your password to anyone.

Monday, February 4, 2013

9:26 PM - SaxAlot: Hey

9:26 PM - Slash and Heather: hello

9:27 PM - SaxAlot: were you looking to talk about somethin'?

9:28 PM - Slash and Heather: you said you wanted to talk about it

9:29 PM - SaxAlot: No, i said Feel free to add me on steam if there's anymore you wanted to discuss :)

9:31 PM - Slash and Heather: first off who is this unagreed witness

9:31 PM - Slash and Heather: and we will add him to chat to verify this

9:34 PM - SaxAlot: Oh, it's goinundercover

9:35 PM - SaxAlot: sorry i was just trading random items lulz =p

9:35 PM - Slash and Heather: lets add him to the chat then

Your chat with SaxAlot is now a multi-user chat.

Monday, February 4, 2013

9:35 PM - Slash and Heather: then later we will add spicy to go more indepth on this

9:38 PM - SaxAlot: indepth? are you looking for anything particular to screen shot?

9:38 PM - SaxAlot: kidding

9:39 PM - Slash and Heather: well i would use my mic but you do not wish too

9:39 PM - SaxAlot: Do you wanna know why

9:39 PM - SaxAlot: jokesies

9:42 PM - Slash and Heather: goin dosnt wish to get involved in any of this

9:42 PM - Slash and Heather: soo we will get other witnesses

9:43 PM - SaxAlot: Cool, but just a question

9:44 PM - Slash and Heather: what

9:44 PM - SaxAlot: what exactly were you wanting? i mean i said you could add me on steam

9:44 PM - SaxAlot: i didn't exactly expect for you to waste my time with your FBI research :p lol

Sanethein entered chat.

9:45 PM - SaxAlot: Hi Sanethein

9:45 PM - Sanethein: Hello Sax

9:45 PM - SaxAlot: how goes it

9:45 PM - Sanethein: Well

9:49 PM - Slash and Heather: other witnesses are on the way

9:51 PM - Slash and Heather: 9:50 PM - --------------------------------: "7:49 PM - SaxAlot: Slash has me in some kind of group orgy chat and he's bringing in his witnisses who saw me call someone a smart ass"

"9:50 PM - SaxAlot: he said 'the other witnesses are on the way' which means shit is goin doowwnnn"

9:52 PM - Slash and Heather: exposed right there

9:53 PM - SaxAlot: What's so exposed about that?

9:53 PM - SaxAlot: I'm telling my witness ;P

9:53 PM - Slash and Heather: you have admited everything in those few sentences

9:54 PM - SaxAlot: admitted to what?

9:54 PM - Slash and Heather: to everything u have been doing on the server

9:55 PM - SaxAlot: you mean where i called someone a smart ass?

9:55 PM - SaxAlot: i don't exactly see what you're getting from that lol

9:55 PM - SaxAlot: i said that in the forums

9:55 PM - SaxAlot: :p

9:57 PM - Slash and Heather: that someone was Spicy, the people are all free to talk to what you have and more specifically havent been doing, and you are now trying to smooth talk me and anyone who reads this so that way you seem innocent. Its a game for people who are Mature, not people who sleease there way into it

9:58 PM - Slash and Heather: and bribeing might be what you do but i wont go that low

9:58 PM - Slash and Heather: now good day

I hope this information assists you fire-
-Slashking996 aka Slash and Heather
Last edited by Slashking996 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Slash and Sax. I am not trying to be rude or anything but this needs to stop. All this is going to end up horribly for all of us. I don't want you and Sax to be banned or Sax to lose his admin. I know Sax might of been childish, but slash this is just going to make you and Sax in a horrible situation. Slash and Sax please just stop this, I don't want to see you guys loose your friendship over silly stuff

Please just stop and put it behind you
Crazy
Last edited by Crazy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

This sounds like a very petty report. Going to lock this cause I don't know what you expect me to do.
ImageImage