GROF.Thewalkingdead's apology

GROF.Thewalkingdead

GROF.Thewalkingdead's apology

Post by GROF.Thewalkingdead »

I have to say something about the ban i got earlier on a game by VAC secured game(about hacking)
I have applied for admin on the FF2 server on TF2 and I got some refferals too from SURE and amishbull (admins on this server).
Anyways,the thing i want to say is even if I dont be an admin on the server i applied for,Ill still be happy playing on a server i like.
Some of you may believe I hack TF2 too like SURE does and I have to accept that because i hacked another game and now hes supsicious about me.Amishbull removed his refferal on me and he did the right thing.
What Im trying to say is:Amish,SURE and Fire if u choose not to make me an admin Im gonna accept that.
Hackers pay the price for what they have done
Thanks for reading this.
Last edited by GROF.Thewalkingdead on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: GROF.Thewalkingdead's apology

Post by Dubstab »

GROF.Thewalkingdead wrote:Some of you may believe I hack TF2 too like SURE does and I have to accept that because i hacked another game and now hes supsicious about me.
REJECTION! I don't think you are hacking TF2, but you are in state to do it. I don't believe you are hacking....
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.