Please Help! Abusive Admin!

Tony :3

Re: Please Help! Abusive Admin!

Post by Tony :3 »

I decided to go to the Deathrun server and watch under a different name. Your defenition of "spectate" is very different then mine apparently. You just teleported your friends to some place in the map and messed around. I even saw you tele them in the hales area and all start hitting traps. When I asked to be teleported you said no. I saids "Stop abusing powers" and I got a 30m mute. You then teleported and killed me. Then just started turning on Friendly Fire allowing people to kill each other. You ALSO delayed at the end of games for at least 2 minutes just taunting with your butt-buddies. Threatening to kick/mute people simply because they wanted to be teleported too should have been expected. Which you usually just killed them all anyway.

I believe all these complaints.

From your friend, "Bob"
Last edited by Tony :3 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
david jackal

Post by david jackal »

i guess when she said that people break the rules every hour SHE really meant there was no admins there. so i guess she thought she could get away with it. shame.
Last edited by david jackal on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
The world needs you jak
Jak- lets do this Dax
Dax- ILL HANDLE THIS
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

Shes lying. not once did i see a rule breaker. Lol Ban repeal please.
Last edited by Tony :3 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Miranda

Post by Miranda »

Fine, i admit to these things, but the kick or slay part is a lie, i will be a better admin, one more complaint and be free to remove me
Last edited by Miranda on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
david jackal

Post by david jackal »

Miranda wrote:Fine, i admit to these things, but the kick or slay part is a lie, i will be a better admin, one more complaint and be free to remove me
This is what your saying

jack- yes i killed my wife
cop- yes i see now you go to jail
jack- im sorry please give me another chance
cop- "put hand coughs on"
Last edited by david jackal on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
The world needs you jak
Jak- lets do this Dax
Dax- ILL HANDLE THIS
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I have talked to her about these issues. She has been warned.

Admins are only to use their powers to maintain the flow of the game and to punish players being disruptive/breaking rules.

I realize trying to watch players in the DR server is hard because there is no Free Roam Spectate. I've given her permission to noclip/invis as long as she does not attempt to win or distract other players.

Thanks.
Last edited by Fire on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage