Unfortold Ban

Private Snowball

Unfortold Ban

Post by Private Snowball »

3/3/2013

As i was enjoying the idle server no.1 i was attacking a sentry with pipebombs and stiky bombs afeter said task was done the phrase "Sit Down" was used as a taunt. I had said this many times before also. At the time i currently had a tag of "No Sound" added to my username to publicaly display i didnt have sound ATM. Apparently "lilsturbs" made a comment related to my actions over the mic. Since i had no sound i couldnt heed the possible warning since i didnt hear it. Hopefully the ban shall be lifeted and i could resume idling/playing on disc-ff servers.
-Jake Meyers (PrivateSnowball)
Last edited by Private Snowball on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Unfortold Ban

Post by Fire »

I will have the admin who banned you reply.
Last edited by Fire on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

You were accused by multiple people by spawncamping. I did not ban you for inappropriate language against anyone really. You have had multiple offenses of breaking the rules and I even recall reminding you yesterday that if you continued such actions, you would be temporarily banned. I have banned you for one day, which I think is fair for all that past offenses you have done. It's is temporary. When you come back, please do not break the rules. Thanks.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fear

Post by Fear »

Oh, and being a dick to people doesn't make you sound like a good person.