Mis-Conduct ban?

Private Snowball

Mis-Conduct ban?

Post by Private Snowball »

As i joined the idle server today I had prior knowledge of tension there as I had read The forum post by Narhwal (The Admin who banned me)
I dont understand if he had knowledge of the additional posts that were made on it including mine. When I joined the server I was immediaetly banned with no prior warnings other than threats of players that don't agree with my TF2 etiquette. Through conversation with a friend of mine Narwhal said " Narwhal™: No he's spawncamped so many times" and "Narwhal™: scammed" and also,"Narwhal™: I constantly kick him" in wich I find the statements false since the last time is spawncamped was 2 weeks ago for a total of 3 times and i was only kicked once by him and the scamming they constantly talk about never happened on the server and the one time there was a questionable trade I refunded their item back to them. The last statement said about me in chat with my friend was "Narwhal™: and he's really disrespectful" wich i find as an unequality with other players since i recived a comment on my profile yesterday by the player Applejoose in wich he swore at me publicly about me going to get banned. another instance was today when the player "lil'sturbs" said in chat "lil'sturbs™ : lol bitch no love" and "lil'sturbs™ : lol what a loser and faggot". If proper attention could be brought to this that would be excellent.

Narwhals post: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2808
Last edited by Private Snowball on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Mis-Conduct ban?

Post by Fire »

You have been banned multiple times and my admins and player don't seem to like you. Spicy has asked your ban to stay so it will. Please find somewhere else to play. Good day.
ImageImage