Umbreon Bananapeel

Umbreon

Umbreon Bananapeel

Post by Umbreon »

Hi This is Umbreon. today I was disrespcted by some one i dint even know. How do you think that makes me feel!? NEway, I left my linux masheen. on because I was DLing some adult vids then when I get back im banned. My little bro was there to. i think he did it. pl0s unban me.
Last edited by Umbreon on Sat May 11, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mtwizzer

Re: Umbreon Bananapeel

Post by mtwizzer »

You are permanently banned for reasons of disrespecting admins, disrupting the server peace,& ignoring admins. we gave him multiple warnings and the disrespect did not stop he also was makeing rude remarks about the server and Fire "the owner" after plenty of warnings and chances for him to stop I banned him. And one last note, this is not the first time we have had problems with him.
Last edited by mtwizzer on Sat May 11, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Umbreon

Post by Umbreon »

*Not asking for unban* Alright, TBH I was getting tired of FF and the minecraft and "trade server nonsense" stuff. And yes, I guess I was trying to start a fight out of boredom. But really, I don't remember having said anything bad or disrespecting about fire. Twizzler, I also do not know what you mean by "not the first time we've had problems" I've been cool with FG, then FF for a long time.
Last edited by Umbreon on Sat May 11, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Joker

Post by Joker »

umbreon even tho u dont know the person whos admin u still got to respect people, ik u get bored but still.
Last edited by Joker on Sat May 11, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-99 hits in 1
mtwizzer

Post by mtwizzer »

I will think this over if I feel that you deserve a unban I will remove the ban I appreciate that you accepted responsiblity for your actions. Unbreon I did not mean to come across as a D-bag I was simply removing the problem from the situatio. We used to be cool but then you disappeared off my friends list and the server it really saddens me to here bad things coming from you. And I know your better than that.

-Mtwizzer
Last edited by mtwizzer on Mon May 13, 2013 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
mtwizzer

Post by mtwizzer »

i have unbanned you but please learn from this and dont let it happen again

-Mtwizzer