Joker Admin Abuse

Anxie01

Joker Admin Abuse

Post by Anxie01 »

Today, I was playing on one of your trade servers in TF2 with the minecraft theme, there were a group of people (me included) that were just hanging out in a corner with "Casual" in our names, occasionally saying things about playing casual, two of us got muted by IAmNotASpy (might I take this time to mention that he was being racist by saying "No black music here" and "I could care less if Hitler's Anthem (or something) was playing.."), then Joker came in and started banning. First was the "main" person in the group "le [Casually] shove it [no kill]" who was just talking. Two other people asked why and they got permabanned (the two different pictures are of the different permabans): http://tinyurl.com/n6z78u4 then http://tinyurl.com/kptos8q
After asked numerous times to provide a reason, he stated they were disrespecting him and IAmNotASpy even though all they did was say "Why was he banned?" after le shove it was banned (temporarily, however). Honestly I do not think Joker is fit to be admin after a random ban, followed by two permabans for asking why the previous was banned (no reason was given for any of the bans, besides him saying they disrespected.)
le shove it's id: STEAM_0:0:65819125
the other's ids are in the pictures
Last edited by Anxie01 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joker

Re: Joker Admin Abuse

Post by Joker »

well u and those people say dumb shit, so if u guys dont stop acting like that, i might as well mute and gag u.

dont try to put pics like that, cuz u and them were saying dumb shit.
Last edited by Joker on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
-99 hits in 1
Anxie01

Post by Anxie01 »

Joker wrote:well u and those people say dumb shit, so if u guys dont stop acting like that, i might as well mute and gag u.
I understand mutes/gags but two permabans and a unknown time for the temp ban is not reasonable.

And I only posted the pics of the bans for proof.
Last edited by Anxie01 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Joker

Post by Joker »

i unbaned u guys anyway but just stop acting like that ok.
Last edited by Joker on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
-99 hits in 1
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dunedain

Post by Dunedain »

This can't all just be blamed on Joker. IAmNotASpy was supporting every move. He was a friendly on my team as well last night, I hit him with my bat and was slain. So don't forget about Spy.
Last edited by Dunedain on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Joker corrupted Spy, now we can blame it all on him again.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

I have seen many pointless perma banns without warning or previous bans. If you do not want to mute / gag or even kick them if they are spamming then you are not fit for admin. All admins need to WARN before banning.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Sankoose120 wrote:I have seen many pointless perma banns without warning or previous bans. If you do not want to mute / gag or even kick them if they are spamming then you are not fit for admin. All admins need to WARN before banning.
Certainly agreed. I think that a perm ban is way to far for just ignoring admin/inoperative language. Except for hacking/cheating I wouldn't give a perm ban.
Last edited by Dubstab on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Joker

Post by Joker »

first of all how the fuck did i corrupted him? i like how u say stupied shit sleep its funny.
Last edited by Joker on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-99 hits in 1