Admins in Trade

Ultim

Admins in Trade

Post by Ultim »

Server where offense took place:[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Trade/Fun Server

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): Couldn't Find

Explain what happened: Alright im just using my mini sentry and wrangling to kill people around the fountain, suddenly a spy comes infront of my sentry and I wrangle too kill him. Supposedly my wrangling was shooting at the spawn also which I didnt mean too do at all. Slayed by Shiny Ninetails. After that I say Nigger just as a jk, after that some guy calls me a faggot and I get gagged by Joker saying oh you called him a faggot also. So I argue in admin chat saying why I deserved this and all admins said RESPECT ALL PLAYERS AND ADMINS. Well I got admins calling me dyslexic, retarded, and a little fucking kid. Alright mature? So after saying Wheres the proof. Banned for 30 mins from joker I'l wait out the ban, but get these admins to stop being so uptight from words like faggot and Nigger

Players/Admins who also saw offense: Pineapple, Joker , and Shiny Ninetails.

Time and Date of offense:Central 6:55pm 6/19/13
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joker

Re: Admins in Trade

Post by Joker »

dude u were warn not to put a sentry at blue spawn, then u try to wrangle ur sentry and shoot into spawn, then u said nigger alot, and then u were disrespecting admins and players, u can still kill people dude, just dont spawn camp and shit, follow the rules.
Last edited by Joker on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
-99 hits in 1
Shiny Ninetales

Post by Shiny Ninetales »

The reason I slayed you was because I told you multiple times to stop shooting in spawn, I was getting multiple complaints. I never said anything after that, I even tried to take your side after you rejoined and Joker was Gagging you for no reason and tried to help you when he was insulting you. It was a very wrongful ban indeed but I had no part in that I was trying to here your side of the story.
Last edited by Shiny Ninetales on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

1. Turbozor was warned, not me, 2. I never put my sentry near the blue spawn only at the fountain, 3. I wrangled and shot a spy, you didn't see anything since you were only noclipping around, 4. Is saying "Nigger" not allowed, 5. They disrespected me also, 6. I didnt spawn camp, and 7. Stop being such a hypocrite.

Edit: Shiny Ninetails, Im very sorry for argueing with that Sentry crap, and thank you for trying to join my side.
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alpine3214

Post by Alpine3214 »

You were warned multiple times about the sentry, you were kicked after you didn't listen the first time. You then came back and I didn't see what happened so I'm not going to get into that. You did say nigger multiple times and showed no indication that you were joking because you were angry at Shiny and everyone else a minute before. You did not deserve a ban however. The gag was deserved for disrespecting players/admins.

Edit: Alright I'll just drop the whole nigger thing, I'll admit it's a stupid thing to get worked up about. I apologise for arguing with you about it and the gag was a bit unneccesary. I hope in the future we don't have something like this happen again.
Last edited by Alpine3214 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alpine
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Alright so saying " Nigger" "Nigger X2" "Nigger X3" is a very serious thing imagine yourself saying that word right now.

Edit: I only disrespected one admin thats probably it. He also disrespected me also, soooo what non-admin did I disrespect tell me.
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Newsflash: The Trade server doesn't have racism rules.
Last edited by Breezier on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Joker

Post by Joker »

dude u were disrespecting me, shiny, and alpine, dont try to cry about getting gag and shit, u know why i gag u for 15mins dude.
Last edited by Joker on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-99 hits in 1
Joker

Post by Joker »

ik, but it should tho.
Last edited by Joker on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-99 hits in 1
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

But but you just said that I also disrespected players, and I only disrespected you and Shiny who I apologized too right now. How did I disrespect Pineapple/Alpine I'l cry as much as I need to. Go Racism! Fire also doesn't really give a shit about racism, if you talked with him before.
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.