Admin Abuse

charles_sniper

Admin Abuse

Post by charles_sniper »

The Admin ian hmyesh -[FF]- was abusing his powers on the idle server #2 today He destroyed my sentry at my own spawn so he could run freely at my spawn without getting killed by a sentry that was farming kills... and he was using his powers for no reason other than to go Noclip and Invisible to go kill my sentry and then he used his power to !destroy @all on me i would like something to be done about this. thank you :)
Last edited by charles_sniper on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iantt0480

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by iantt0480 »

i only used the destroy @all command once and i was just joking around. i also didnt hear any one ask me to stop.
Last edited by iantt0480 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

people shouldnt have to ask you to stop "destroying" them whatever the hell that is im assuming its killing them so just stop
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

iantt0480 wrote:i only used the destroy @all command once and i was just joking around. i also didnt hear any one ask me to stop.
You shouldn't use your powers to your advantage. It ruins the game
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

iantt0480 wrote:i only used the destroy @all command once and i was just joking around. i also didnt hear any one ask me to stop.
Someone should ask you to "stop" abusing your admin powers? That's like banning someone for no reason and then saying "he never told me I couldn't ban him".
Last edited by Minnesota on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

MoistTitties wrote:That's like banning someone for no reason and then saying "he never told me I couldn't ban him".
Not really, no.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

What about the other stuff? You didn't address the invisibility and noclipping.

If he did, I'd say demote him for a month, and have every admin make a point to use their powers to fuck with him when they saw him on.

I wouldn't complain. :thumbup:
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I am a bit confused, though.. I mean, look at the next (-->) ban (<--).. I mean.. Is it not allowed to check what admins are online, or something? Why don't you request to remove it on the Idle server, then? ;l
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

That makes no sense to me neither. Was the guy spamming "!admins" over and over? If that's the case. The reason should be "spamming" and a perm ban would seem a little excessive. Maybe the admin meant something entirely different for the reason, but ambiguous ban reasons tend to lead to the guy eventually getting unbanned.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charles_sniper

Post by charles_sniper »

and Ian ban me for http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index. ... vType=name aimboting when i clearly did not aimbot 0_o
Last edited by charles_sniper on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.