Middle-Aged Man [[HACKER]]

HawkTheMudkipz

Middle-Aged Man [[HACKER]]

Post by HawkTheMudkipz »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:68228932

Footage of Hacking (Courtesy of yours truly) : http://youtu.be/qSHAWTJHs8w

Screenshot of Steam ID and saying "I can make a new account, different ID" : http://i.imgur.com/w2716VO.png

ban pls
Last edited by HawkTheMudkipz on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Middle-Aged Man [[HACKER]]

Post by Dubstab »

That is obvious a hack, yes. When you where in spectate it was clearly a hack. Thanks for recording him! I guess he will get banned pretty soon.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

As a professional at this game I can tell you he's not hacking. He's more along the lines of being a pro at the game. Looking at the video, he should obviously be in Fatal Flicks or -AA-.
Last edited by IAmJim on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

IAmJim wrote:As a professional at this game I can tell you he's not hacking. He's more along the lines of being a pro at the game. Looking at the video, he should obviously be in Fatal Flicks or -AA-.
Professional, of course. Don't you see the aimbot? Obviously his sniper is going from all there > to all ther < in 0.0 seconds and he shoots in the head. Pretty obvious he is hacking, though. Look from 0:59.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

SURE [NL] wrote:
IAmJim wrote:As a professional at this game I can tell you he's not hacking. He's more along the lines of being a pro at the game. Looking at the video, he should obviously be in Fatal Flicks or -AA-.
Professional, of course. Don't you see the aimbot? Obviously his sniper is going from all there > to all ther < in 0.0 seconds and he shoots in the head. Pretty obvious he is hacking, though. Look from 0:59.
-_- he used something called a joke
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

SURE [NL] wrote:
I play in ESEA-I and I can tell you it's obviously skill. He's not snapping to them pixel perfect, there are plenty of moments where you can see him move to the head instead of just going straight over top of the head without touching the sides.
Last edited by IAmJim on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Jim is an amazing comedian. Please Jim. Be my personal comedian?