You wish you knew admin report

DutchKitty
Veteran

You wish you knew admin report

Post by DutchKitty »

Server where offense took place: Freak 2

Name of player(admin): You wish you knew
Explain what happened: I join freak fort 2, just gonna play some tf2, people are talking blah blah blah so i join in. Me being a sarcastic guy, I start messing with people you know not being mean (in my opinion) didn't use any racism yeah i used swear words, so what not against the rules in ANY Disc-ff server. So, an admin calls a COMMUNITY VOTE TO MUTE ME. He obviously didn't feel the need to mute me for breaking rules, otherwise he would've just muted me himself. I'm pretty sure within the past week, the TF2 admins and admins in general have been warned not to use votes to decide whether or not someone is punished, if the player is disliked, they're going to get punished whether or not they did anything wrong. Some players say I was trolling. Like I said, I was being myself, a sarcastic, mess-around guy trying to get a laugh out of people. Now, Top-admins and Fire. I'd appreciate it greatly if you got your TF2 admins situated. You have a very populated community on TF2, and it would be great if you didn't have 12 year olds taking care of your servers.

Players who also saw this: Dick Mcslick

Time and Date of Offense: Tuesday, July 9, 2013. ~1pm EST

Edit: By the way, they muted me for 2 hours, and then kicked me when trying to defend myself and trying to explain why I shouldn'tve been muted for the sole reason of: Admin disrespect, last warning
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apathy
Veteran

Re: You wish you knew admin report

Post by Apathy »

One of the reasons I never play on Disc-FF's TF2 servers. Friedbanana was in there once, he said "I like your dick" to an admin, and got muted for admin disrespect.......... what?
Last edited by Apathy on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Re: You with you knew admin report

Post by Dick_McSlick »

I did witness this. I wanted to try the TF2 severs out and I ended up joining Freak to see Lunches there aswell. Listening to the whole situation, Lunches was just being himself. He was asking about rasicm rules and if bigotry comments are allowed (To the best of my knowledge they are.) After a few minutes, a vote was called to mute Lunches, he did not do anything so wrong for him to deserve a mute, he was just being himself. The vote was counted and he was muted. He was going to be gagged for asking about his unfair mute and was kicked.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Sankoose120

Re: You with you knew admin report

Post by Sankoose120 »

I personally dont give 2 shits if someone is swearing. I have been on jb with you and you make it obvious you are having a joke. Some admins mute people for saying to the admin that they are a fag in a jokey way. If you get banned, muted and/or silenced to fire. Here is a thing someone got banned from death run not by me but he got banned for 2 hrs for calling someone a black man :/
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

I like seeing the regulars of disc-ff on the CSS side join the tf2 community but some admins just pushed him away
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

In fact, I started the vote, muted you and I kicked you. Just keep you wish out of this. But listen to the next facts:
- He was trolling people.
- He was screaming over the mic.
- He was disrespecting players+admins.
- He was been muted, because 89% said yes on the vote to get muted. (Started a vote, because I wasn't sure about doing it or not.)
- Everyone was getting pissed of at him.
- Everyone said that he had to shut up.
- A lot of people told me: Thank you after muting and kicking.
- I told him to stop talking about the same conversation, because everyone was mad at him. He didn't stop so was been kicked.

I see no reason that you made this report. Also, nobody said something about racism? :wtf:

But we got 3 admins that where online by then. So I want to call the opinions of Faiithe and You wish, because they have seen what happened.
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GROF.Thewalkingdead

Post by GROF.Thewalkingdead »

First of all,wish isnt the 12 year old kid you think he is.And i doubt that he did something that he shouldnt have done as an admin.
Last edited by GROF.Thewalkingdead on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youwishuknew

Post by youwishuknew »

First of all dude you should get your facts straight before making a report because i wasn't the one that muted/kicked you nor was i the one that called the vote. second you were disrespecting one of the players on the server and refering to him as a hick which is against the server rules. the only thing i did was warn you and the player you were arguing with to drop the argument because quite frankly it was a stupid argument to begin with, a warning you ignored multiple times. also you shouldn't go around insulting people by calling them 12 year olds when clearly you aren't exactly the spitting image of maturity.
Last edited by youwishuknew on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Buddy, you were getting on everybody's last nerves. Everyone told you to shut up and you kept going anyway. I don't care if you were being yourself, but annoying the other players is another thing. That's why Sure held the vote to mute you to see if enough people wanted you to be quiet. And surprise, surprise, 80% of them said yes. You're complaining how the admins are running the servers, well here's my two cents: it would be great if we also don't get players like you in our servers who think trolling and messing with other players is totally A-OK.
Last edited by Faiithe on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

I apologise wish, I was told you were the one who kicked me since I am not able to see who kicked me. Everything I said anyways goes to whoever did the punishments.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.