You wish you knew admin report

Sankoose120

Re: You wish you knew admin report

Post by Sankoose120 »

Dick and dutch kitty (lunches) are from the css side of ff. There I can call iPhone whatever I want and he will take it as a joke because we are friends, even candyman or kris. But admins on tf2 well majority of them dont take these things as a joke and instead take it seriously. Honestly if he was annoying (like he can be sometimes no offence) the admin will mute him for 5 mins and he will then get the idea thathe should stop.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

like I said, I was definitely not trolling, sorry you can't understand how I am since you've never even seen me beforehand. Not once did I scream in my mic.. Also, not once was I requested to quiet down. Maybe I did disrespect a player by calling him a hick, but last time i checked he was tellng me to "shut the fuck up" and that "noone likes me because im a troll". Yeah 89% said yes on the vote. That's exactly my damn point, phantom said
Phantom wrote:You dumbasses shouldn't be holding votes in the server anyways, he has a whole month to prove himself and get a referral. He has the right to apply for admin without you guys fucking everything up. If you don't think he should have admin say so during the actual vote.
If you felt that I needed to be punished, you should've done so without consulting non-administrative players. Just because players are "pissed at me" doesn't call for me to be muted. They have the ability to mute me themselves. Same goes for everyone saying I "had to shut up" what they say doesn't go, just because they don't enjoy hearing me speak, doesn't take away my right to speak freely. Yeah I'm sure people did say thanks after me being removed from the server. And you can't tell me to stop talking about why I shouldn't of been muted. I was wrongfully muted, and I wanted to be unmuted because of that.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

DutchKitty wrote:I apologise wish, I was told you were the one who kicked me since I am not able to see who kicked me. Everything I said anyways goes to whoever did the punishments.
SURE [NL] wrote:In fact, I started the vote, muted you and I kicked you. Just keep you wish out of this.
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
youwishuknew

Post by youwishuknew »

DutchKitty wrote:I apologise wish, I was told you were the one who kicked me since I am not able to see who kicked me. Everything I said anyways goes to whoever did the punishments.
whatever dude, my post still stands though, you were disrespecting the other player and at several points you thought it fitting to insult the admins as well. i'm completely behind sures decision.
Last edited by youwishuknew on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

No player nor admin requested that I stopped talking or whatever you think I was doing. Yes, I can be annoying I know that. That being said if I was being annoying all you had to do was ask I stop and I probably would've, instead you had to mess with me in return, hold a vote, and get me muted.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

youwishuknew wrote:
whatever dude, my post still stands though, you were disrespecting the other player and at several points you thought it fitting to insult the admins as well. i'm completely behind sures decision.
Not once did I insult an admin. Proof would be great, because not at all do I recall insulting an admin. Just because I use a swear word out of anger while speaking to an admin, doesn't mean I am insulting him.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Booker DeWitt

Post by Booker DeWitt »

Here's a few things to think about.
1: It's a 2 Hour mute. Get over it.
2: You wish you knew didnt even mute you.
3: Was it really necessary to post this about a 2 hour mute.
4: Sure (The one who muted you) Is a long time admin. Obviously he's been doing things right to keep his admin.
5: 89% of the vote was Yes, Therefore only (assuming everyone voted) 3 people voted NO. The community didnt like what you were doing, hence YOU were doing something wrong, and got muted.
Last edited by Booker DeWitt on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youwishuknew

Post by youwishuknew »

DutchKitty wrote:No player nor admin requested that I stopped talking or whatever you think I was doing. Yes, I can be annoying I know that. That being said if I was being annoying all you had to do was ask I stop and I probably would've, instead you had to mess with me in return, hold a vote, and get me muted.
i posted several times for you and the person you were arguing with to drop the whole argument and for the most part it would be you who would instigate the other player back into the argument afterwards.
Last edited by youwishuknew on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

DutchKitty wrote:Also, not once was I requested to quiet down.
Shut up is not enough to quiet down?
DutchKitty wrote:Same goes for everyone saying I "had to shut up" what they say doesn't go, just because they don't enjoy hearing me speak, doesn't take away my right to speak freely.
1. A lot of people don't know that button.
2. So basicly you mean we can not use mute at all, because we just should people for ourselves?
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

If he was just speaking why mute him?
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.