You wish you knew admin report

youwishuknew

Re: You wish you knew admin report

Post by youwishuknew »

DutchKitty wrote:
youwishuknew wrote:
DutchKitty wrote:I apologise wish, I was told you were the one who kicked me since I am not able to see who kicked me. Everything I said anyways goes to whoever did the punishments.
whatever dude, my post still stands though, you were disrespecting the other player and at several points you thought it fitting to insult the admins as well. i'm completely behind sures decision.
Not once did I insult an admin. Proof would be great, because not at all do I recall insulting an admin. Just because I use a swear word out of anger while speaking to an admin, doesn't mean I am insulting him.
several times you called us twelve year olds just like you did in your original post on here and said we were ruining the server in the chat.
Last edited by youwishuknew on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

I'm not mad at the fact I was muted, I'm mad because there was no reason to be muted. Yeah, he must be doing things right, that or no one bothers to see what he's doing wrong. I kept my admin for over a year and got reported several times, I never got it taken away until I asked fire to because I stopped playing. I wouldn't consider 2 or 3 months a "long period of time" especially since the admins aren't observed by higher authority to know whether or not they are doing anything wrong.

youwishyouknew- I didn't see anything in chat due to the massive amount of spam the Freak fortress mod puts out from RTD to whatever. The guy who was arguing with me that I was referring to as a "redneck" or whatever was instigating me several times. After I was muted he kept antagonizing me and what could i do? Nothing. Think about that one
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Booker DeWitt wrote:Here's a few things to think about.
1: It's a 2 Hour mute. Get over it.
2: You wish you knew didnt even mute you.
3: Was it really necessary to post this about a 2 hour mute.
4: Sure (The one who muted you) Is a long time admin. Obviously he's been doing things right to keep his admin.
5: 89% of the vote was Yes, Therefore only (assuming everyone voted) 3 people voted NO. The community didnt like what you were doing, hence YOU were doing something wrong, and got muted.
Very good points. Also it where 2 votes for no. I suppose hisself and a friend of him.
DutchKitty wrote:Not once did I insult an admin. Proof would be great, because not at all do I recall insulting an admin. Just because I use a swear word out of anger while speaking to an admin, doesn't mean I am insulting him.
Was said in voice chat. But like you wish does say is true.
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Actually according to one player in the server "I have no friends". Don't think it could POSSIBLY IN ANY WAY be a FRIEND???!
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

DutchKitty wrote:youwishyouknew- I didn't see anything in chat due to the massive amount of spam the Freak fortress mod puts out from RTD to whatever. The guy who was arguing with me that I was referring to as a "redneck" or whatever was instigating me several times. After I was muted he kept antagonizing me and what could i do? Nothing. Think about that one
Spam which you created? You started disrespecting + trolling over the mic. You started the whole massive spam. But hey, after 1 mute the whole spam was gone and there was been said a lot of times: "Thank you"....
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

DutchKitty wrote:Actually according to one player in the server "I have no friends". Don't think it could POSSIBLY IN ANY WAY be a FRIEND???!
Mr. Roque said you where his friend when I kicked you.
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Yeah dude, spam I created IN CHAT with my MICROPHONE. Think about that one.

SURE- I don't know Mr Roque as I've never even played on FF2
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youwishuknew

Post by youwishuknew »

DutchKitty wrote:youwishyouknew- I didn't see anything in chat due to the massive amount of spam the Freak fortress mod puts out from RTD to whatever. The guy who was arguing with me that I was referring to as a "redneck" or whatever was instigating me several times. After I was muted he kept antagonizing me and what could i do? Nothing. Think about that one
that's clearly an excuse, the chat was moving slow enough for me to see every single one of your post and even then you can scroll up in the chat to see anything you missed. i saw you instigate just as much as him and you could have dropped it like was requested of both of you several times.
Last edited by youwishuknew on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

I have been playing with dutch for a while now and not one time did he actually insult an admin. He has been in ff longer than anyone here has and he has been admin. He knows what is right and what is wrong
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

DutchKitty wrote:I'm not mad at the fact I was muted, I'm mad because there was no reason to be muted.
Are you completely dense? People asked you to be quiet when you were bothering them and you didn't stop. How does that not earn you a mute?
The guy kept talking back to you cause you wouldn't let it go. True the other player didn't help by answering to whatever you were saying, but you started it dude.
Last edited by Faiithe on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.