You wish you knew admin report

DutchKitty
Veteran

Re: You wish you knew admin report

Post by DutchKitty »

I wasn't talking to you? I was clearly asking the guy who said it
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

DutchKitty wrote:I wasn't talking to you? I was clearly asking the guy who said it
Very obvious, though.
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
youwishuknew

Post by youwishuknew »

DutchKitty wrote:Sorry, I didn't know saying one's age was an insult.

I'm asking for visual proof. "evidence" from a bunch of people that dislike me, I don't think that's too fair now is it?
Why do you have to call me an asshole? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?
now you're just being a smart ass. you insulted and disrespected other players in addition to the admins, your mute was well deserved and this whole complaint is unfounded.
Last edited by youwishuknew on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

DutchKitty wrote:Edit: By the way, they muted me for 2 hours, and then kicked me when trying to defend myself and trying to explain why I shouldn'tve been muted for the sole reason of: Admin disrespect, last warning
This is even getting more fun. I muted you for 2 hours, because of insulting players+admins and trolling. I kicked you with the same reason:
Kickreason wrote:Disrespect players+admins, trolling. Last warning.
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Mr. Roque wrote:tbh dutch kitty was harassing admins
Mr. Roque wrote:trying to play "mind games" trolling joke
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

You are all insulting admins, Ima ask Fire to ban you all. GG
Last edited by Sleezypro on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kri§
Server Admin

Post by kri§ »

Booker DeWitt wrote:Here's a few things to think about.
1: It's a 2 Hour mute. Get over it.
2: You wish you knew didnt even mute you.
3: Was it really necessary to post this about a 2 hour mute.
4: Sure (The one who muted you) Is a long time admin. Obviously he's been doing things right to keep his admin.
5: 89% of the vote was Yes, Therefore only (assuming everyone voted) 3 people voted NO. The community didnt like what you were doing, hence YOU were doing something wrong, and got muted.
#5 is not accurate just because someone gets so many Yes for a punishment does not mean everyone that voted yes did not like what the player was doing. I bet you more then half the players that voted Yes just did it for the fun of watching a player get punished, not for the fact the player was breaking rules.

So i would say not use vote system to punish players it is not accurate at all just do it yourself as admins.

#Locked
Last edited by kri§ on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one
She's all 99 of them I need a machine gun.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Kris makes a good point on the voting system. Player do tend to vote for their own stupid reasons without thinking about the full situation. This is the reason you have Admin. It's your job as a Admin to assess the situation and issue punishments if needed. Even when I had a vote mute/ban on my CS:S servers, there has to be no admins on for it to work and I believe there needed to be a 90% approval rate before the script punished a person. So yea lets stop with the vote system as justification for a punishment.

A message to Dutch. You have been a long time member and former admin on my CS:S servers. But what makes you think because you act one way there that it's OK to do that on my TF2 servers which you have spent no time playing on. Your bullshit is tolerated on CS:S because people know you and don't take you seriously. Can't you understand how much of a jackass you look like when you join a server you never played on and run your mouth. These people on TF2 aren't your buddies from CS:S. They don't know you or understand your humor.

Don't come on my TF2 servers and annoy my players/admins and make a 5 page report for such a petty punishment again or I will ban you myself.

Thanks, have a nice day.
Last edited by Fire on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

I'm sorry I didn't know your TF2 admins are so strict, I understand where you're coming from though and I wont do it again...
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Fire wrote:Kris makes a good point on the voting system. Player do tend to vote for their own stupid reasons without thinking about the full situation. This is the reason you have Admin. It's your job as a Admin to assess the situation and issue punishments if needed. Even when I had a vote mute/ban on my CS:S servers, there has to be no admins on for it to work and I believe there needed to be a 90% approval rate before the script punished a person. So yea lets stop with the vote system as justification for a punishment.
Fire talked to me personally about this. And maybe he is right, using the vote command is strict for contest/getting to know the opinion of the player about the map or boss. He also told me to do it a bit else then I got teached from another admin. And like Fire does say: Kris maked a very good point.

@Dutch Kitty: People did get sick of you within 3 minutes. They all told you to shut up after I putted up a vote. Maybe I should have been more patient and had to wait until someone did get annoyed by it. I should have taken responsibility, which I didn't. That is my own fault. Still want to tell you that a report for this wasn't needed, just because you randomly join from CS:S to TF2 without reason and troll the server. You haven't been banned, only muted. I wouldn't make a dispute about someone that just muted you for 2 hours. Also like Fire said, we didn't know you, which made us mad, because we thought we had a random troller on our server, which we can not use at the moment. I hope you remind yourself the second time you are going to a TF2 server. Thx.

Peaceout. :silent: